Trading the Emini SP 500 (my system)

The Falcon

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long on corn July contract.

Unless farmers start killing their cattle they have to be fed, the bottleneck in the supply chain is the processing plants. Even when the plants start running at capacity the restaurants can't open up their dining rooms to 100% for a long time. The beef on the hoof inventory is growing and they eat a lot of corn.

I believe the corn market opens at 9:30 am cst tomorrow morning... Where did it close Friday and are you currently in... Or are u buying at open, if so is that not dangerous due to gap openings up or down.. Your fill could be terrible.

Closed 318 Friday.

I have a buy order in effect at that price. If I miss it by at that number and pay 318.10  or .20 it's okay, I'm taking a long position and i think the fundamentals support it.

Jimmy I used to be a good chart reader and I just looked at July corn... Obviously the trend is down, contract low is around 309.. Current price is 318.50

GL Jimmy if you go Long... There is no way I could buy this market... Looks like much resistance around 330... I'm reading a daily chart... I'd sell the crap out of if it gets back to 325 but that's just me but I can read a chart and just telling u what I see..