Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.

I think in a normal sports environment PENN is a $40+ stock.

did you grab any in/near the 3s?  that was my best stock move ever... and it did get to 40... even sicker was when it bounced back to 7 and the $3 puts a couple weeks out were still going for 80 cents!  my god that was a once in a lifetime, i should've gone all in on the stock and selling those puts

about the only thing i still like that made a big up move is dave and busters (play) in the 11s

did you grab any in/near the 3s? that was my best stock move ever... and it did get to 40... even sicker was when it bounced back to 7 and the $3 puts a couple weeks out were still going for 80 cents! my god that was a once in a lifetime, i should've gone all in on the stock and selling those puts

about the only thing i still like that made a big up move is dave and busters (play) in the 11s

No, I'm in PENN @ 12.xx. I picked up PLAY just before the virus panic came back, down a couple bucks per share on that one

No, I'm in PENN @ 12.xx. I picked up PLAY just before the virus panic came back, down a couple bucks per share on that one

that's still a great entry point on penn

that day when penn was 3.90 i told mrs milw i was gonna buy 100,000 shares... she said "how much" and i said 400k... she said "oh maybe just buy $100k"

yet another in a long list of things i should not have told mrs milw or taken her advice on

ONTX is a good investment for a ST hold; might take a month or so but this will see $3-4. Waiting on Phase 3 data, just submitted application for additional COVID funding and Friday is 10 day NASDAQ compliance. I'm in at .65 but would keep buying at 1.20 if I already didn't have enough at .65