Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a statement Friday, DraftKings Chairman and CEO Jason Robins noted the company has more $1.2 billion in cash on our balance sheet and no debt. The company added $800 million to its balance during June through a stock offering and financial efforts.

“DraftKings is well-positioned to build upon the growth of the online sports betting and igaming market in the U.S.,” Robins said. “As a technology-first organization, we will continue to focus on bringing new and innovative products to market that strengthen our engagement with customers and maintain our competitive differentiation.”

In a statement Friday, DraftKings Chairman and CEO Jason Robins noted the company has more $1.2 billion in cash on our balance sheet and no debt. The company added $800 million to its balance during June through a stock offering and financial efforts.

“DraftKings is well-positioned to build upon the growth of the online sports betting and igaming market in the U.S.,” Robins said. “As a technology-first organization, we will continue to focus on bringing new and innovative products to market that strengthen our engagement with customers and maintain our competitive differentiation.”

that's all well and good, but how in the world are they gonna go from $500 million in sales to $20 billion in sales to justify their valuation

It reads like PR straight from the Marketing department.

I've seen a few analysts say that the valuation is reflective of where they expect to be by 2023-2024.

that's fine if you're a tesla and know sales will go up, and you can be profitable

i have no idea how dkng will have 40x the revenue in 3 years... that's over $200 for every household, no way are they ever gonna have that kind of revenue

that's fine if you're a tesla and know sales will go up, and you can be profitable

i have no idea how dkng will have 40x the revenue in 3 years... that's over $200 for every household, no way are they ever gonna have that kind of revenue

I agree, it's mathematical malpractice to believe otherwise. Financial discipline doesn't mean a thing anymore to a nation with trillion dollar deficits.

The market loves it besides all logic, I'm not selling a single share yet, let them run us up to $100 per share if they're so inclined. We'll be out with profits while latecomers get killed in a downturn.

Tasty dividend play.

20200730-125341.jpg

Energy Transfer LP Unit pays an annual dividend of $1.22 per share, with a dividend yield of 18.29%. ET's next quarterly dividend payment will be made to shareholders of record on Wednesday, August 19. Energy Transfer LP Unit pays out 84.14%

I bought this too on a recommendation...what a fukin shit stain this is