Need a break

Boatboatboat

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must have really been important to you. Every time I ever visited Pizza Land every few days it was jts vs HUAD and Firedawg. All day. Every day. Multiple threads.

Seems like it was important to you lol. Yeah, I called out those 2 liars as much as possible. Can't stand thief's, cons, liars......to each his own I guess

Seems like it was important to you lol. 

Good God.  This guy is just a plain fucking retard.

I visit SBR every now and then.  Every time I log on.  This retard is posting in multiple threads with HUAD and Firedawg.

But it was important to me?  You are too dumb for words.  You are going back to the not intelligent enough to deserve a response list.  

Good God. This guy is just a plain fucking retard.

I visit SBR every now and then. Every time I log on. This retard is posting in multiple threads with HUAD and Firedawg.

But it was important to me? You are too dumb for words. You are going back to the not intelligent enough to deserve a response list.

Like I said guy, you seem a bit obsessed about it. Good for you.

Breaking news, PELOSI on charter Jet to Richmond to qualm over the 3 TIES on Doobs fight record in dispute in Richmond, VA. at the United Council of Forums.

Stay tuned

:Lebron

Those three (3) ties were when I kicked a poster's ass so bad, they threatened personal info.  Or lied about personal info.  And caused me to come UNHINGED.  Below the belt shots.  

Should be reclassified as TKO wins.  

:lock

:Lebron

Those three (3) ties were when I kicked a poster's ass so bad, they threatened personal info.  Or lied about personal info.  And caused me to come UNHINGED.  Below the belt shots.  

Should be reclassified as TKO wins.  

:lock

Nah...

Don't be a Pussy...

You don't deserve TKOs

I will meet you halfway, though...

We will change them to NC...

I'm Good Like Dat... :cigar

just saying keep the bullshit but keep the bullshit in a bullshit thread 

there is tons of things to talk about 

Futures

Roster Changes

change of the line with no or limited crowds

+EV

CLV

good or bad book experiences to warn others

bankroll management

probability

NFL season wins

election bets

sell me this forum, I will buy it and change it 100%? these forums have 1 purpose to drive traffic to a betting site or tout.

contests, shit lottos, giveaways, book bonuses ( a book will blow you right now to get a signup and deposit)

tons of shit can be done, bettors are dying for a platform and want to talk to serious people. I would even make a got to qualify section where only people who pass some betting questions can post in. private threads for certain eyes only and the certain eyes can share with people they think are worthy of that specific thread.

tons and tons of shit. I wrote an offer a week ago for an ad here and never got a response. yeah I was offering zilch and wanted something but isnt that where every negotiation starts. sponsors are easy if you let them in upfront free and if they succeed you charge their ass to stay.

think a new business or legit tout service

they are new and broke now but if they get some exposure and get some clients they can then afford to pay to keep advertising

fill this baby up with some ads, get some ad rev and run contests to drive some traffic here to get more ad revenue. yeah I know its not that simple but its a start.

Futures

Roster Changes

+EV

CLV

bankroll management

probability

NFL season wins

election bets

sell me this forum, I will buy it and change it 100%? these forums have 1 purpose to drive traffic to a betting site or tout.

contests, shit lottos, giveaways, book bonuses ( a book will blow you right now to get a signup and deposit)

tons of shit can be done, bettors are dying for a platform and want to talk to serious people. I would even make a got to qualify section where only people who pass some betting questions can post in. private threads for certain eyes only and the certain eyes can share with people they think are worthy of that specific thread.

tons and tons of shit. I wrote an offer a week ago for an ad here and never got a response. yeah I was offering zilch and wanted something but isnt that where every negotiation starts. sponsors are easy if you let them in upfront free and if they succeed you charge their ass to stay.

they are new and broke now but if they get some exposure and get some clients they can then afford to pay to keep advertising

fill this baby up with some ads, get some ad rev and run contests to drive some traffic here to get more ad revenue. yeah I know its not that simple but its a start.

Great shit.

Quoted for posterity... :cigar

Futures

Roster Changes

+EV

CLV

bankroll management

probability

NFL season wins

election bets

You came to the wrong forum, Dan.

Nobody gambles here. 

Futures

Roster Changes

+EV

CLV

bankroll management

probability

NFL season wins

election bets

I'll admit, I haven't capped any NCAA FB for 2020, it seems like a waste of time with all of the unknowns schedule-wise.  I've been following NFL all along.