Need a break

Boatboatboat

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone give me the coles notes on what happened on this site last night

Cliff notes

I post on mobile 99% of time. On mobile you don't see signatures.

A few mths ago someone alerted me that a poster here had a posters name and date of birth in it. I sent the poster a PM asking them to remove.

Few days ago I was alerted that it was still there. Sent another PM that said "please remove the name from your signature"

I sent PM and was polite. Didn't call out the forum, hell didn't even mention on the forum. Wanted it to just be a simple request.

Poster made it clear they wouldn't remove. So I removed.

Poster went Ape shit created multiple threads complaining and stating what a horrible Mod I was for not allowing him to have personnel info of another in his signature.

I "hide" his threads.

I said I needed a break, and took one. Played Yahtzee with family and ate puffed corn. 

The end

Then Dibbler started acting like he won the internet and was telling people how PR ran boat off

But again, Diabler doesn’t worry about chitty lol

But, deemer sent diabler on tilt and Diabler again proclaimed victory while making up lies to try to win the argument

Diabler posted 8 hours straight until 3:30 est.... but he won internet

Cliff notes

A few mths ago someone alerted me that a poster here had a posters name and date of birth in it. I sent the poster a PM asking them to remove.

Few days ago I was alerted that it was still there. Sent another PM that said "please remove the name from your signature"

I sent PM and was polite. Didn't call out the forum, hell didn't even mention on the forum. Wanted it to just be a simple request.

Poster went Ape shit created multiple threads complaining and stating what a horrible Mod I was for not allowing him to have personnel info of another in his signature.

I "hide" his threads.

I said I needed a break, and took one. Played Yahtzee with family and ate puffed corn. 

The end

I think that was a fake name he put up just to make people think it was someone real? if I'm wrong and it's a real person someone can correct me.

Cliff notes

I "hide" his threads.

The end

Posting Icon

I think that was a fake name he put up just to make people think it was someone real? if I'm wrong and it's a real person someone can correct me.

It was real, people have posted his name before in the past. 

Birthdate was a new twist though. 

What is with Canadians and their needing to one up so bad they attack family members of posters and/or post personal info about them. The answer is easy Trump has them so tilted they have trouble breathing.

Fuk Canada

I would rip up my stimulus check to get the north wall started.