Need a break

Boatboatboat

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy did I tilt dibs

Good morning Mr. Delusional!  

All it took was a little shot at law profession for you to completely lose your shit last night.  Then came like 20-25 posts from you in a half hour.  Been awhile since I've seen someone come that unhinged, that fast, over something so MINUTE.  

Happened so fast I never even had a chance to grab my sirens.  

Then Dibbler started acting like he won the internet and was telling people how PR ran boat off

But again, Diabler doesn’t worry about chitty lol

But, deemer sent diabler on tilt and Diabler again proclaimed victory while making up lies to try to win the argument

Diabler posted 8 hours straight until 3:30 est.... but he won internet

Wow.  This guy's tilt lasted until the next day.  

Goes to bed unhinged, wakes up thinking about it, comes back in and starts right back up.

This is impressive!  Get well soon Deems! 

was that before or after you ran to other forums to declare you won the WWW?

It was after you tapped out because you were getting POKED a little too hard.  

At least you didn't lose your shit like Deem.  You just left.  With a gay I need a break thread.  But at least it wasn't as embarrassing.  

Wow. This guy's tilt lasted until the next day.

Goes to bed unhinged, wakes up thinking about it, comes back in and starts right back up.

This is impressive! Get well soon Deems!

Diabler some of us are adults and don’t wake up at 10am.... things to be done.

Hope you find something to do today other than battle on e webs

Sinker 2.0

Cliff notes

I post on mobile 99% of time. On mobile you don't see signatures.

A few mths ago someone alerted me that a poster here had a posters name and date of birth in it. I sent the poster a PM asking them to remove.

Few days ago I was alerted that it was still there. Sent another PM that said "please remove the name from your signature"

I sent PM and was polite. Didn't call out the forum, hell didn't even mention on the forum. Wanted it to just be a simple request.

Poster made it clear they wouldn't remove. So I removed.

Poster went Ape shit created multiple threads complaining and stating what a horrible Mod I was for not allowing him to have personnel info of another in his signature.

I "hide" his threads.

I said I needed a break, and took one. Played Yahtzee with family and ate puffed corn. 

The end

:laugh Chitty is the fucking best. Guys like Dibs and TentPicks take this shit so serious. Who was the poster?  :laugh

its an act when he does it

when others do its life and death

Deem

Promise me one thing.

You never post a thank you letter from a client after you assist them.

Would never take e webs serious enough to START DIGGING OUT THE OLE LENOVO AND TYPE UP A FAKE LETTER.

Then Dibbler started acting like he won the internet and was telling people how PR ran boat off

But again, Diabler doesn’t worry about chitty lol

But, deemer sent diabler on tilt and Diabler again proclaimed victory while making up lies to try to win the argument

Diabler posted 8 hours straight until 3:30 est.... but he won internet

Chitty is life and death for a fucking loser like Dibs. He’ll go back and forth with someone for 16 hours straight. Lolol. Guy actually posted that people need to stop worrying about what other posters think or say about them in chitty :laugh dibs promise us one thing ya fucking tard. Promise us you’ll never ever attend an intervention, where the topic of discussion is you changing. k?

I cant imagine telling people 100 times my family and friends loved  me and when they stopped reacting to that making up a fake letter from someone stroking me.

Lord.....

Is this when I'm supposed to become unhinged at your lies and tell you to post up $500 with Kinger so I can prove you wrong?  

Deemer?  Is this when a guy that easily loses their shit over something MINUTE is supposed to start offering wagers to clear it up? 

Chitty is life and death for a fucking loser like Dibs. He’ll go back and forth with someone for 16 hours straight. Lolol. Guy actually posted that people need to stop worrying about what other posters think or say about them in chitty :laugh dibs promise us one ya fucking tard. Promise us you’ll never ever attend an intervention, where the topic of discussion is you changing. k?

Spot on runner

Is this when I'm supposed to become unhinged at your lies and tell you to post up $500 with Kinger so I can prove you wrong?  

Deemer?  Is this when a guy that easily loses their shit over something MINUTE is supposed to start offering wagers to clear it up? 

I wasn't talking to you.

I was talking about you

back in your hole