Need a break

Boatboatboat

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you what, -BBB-.  

There's not a guy here who likes to have more fun and bust balls like this guy.  But at this point, I'm gonna have to draw a line.  Gonna go ahead and BOW out.  So go ahead and chalk this one up as a W on your end.  

Ive said it before, and I'll say it again.  I have ZERO (0) respect for you and your act.  You are a condescending prick who just can't let things go.  And just can't come to grips with why a slew of posters think you are trash.  This thread this morning has brought you to a new low.  A forum moderator going bottom of the barrel because he's upset with being embarrassed.  

Sorry Kinger.  But I'm gonna have to draw the line.  Not gonna be able to frequent/support this place as long as this HICK trash is here helping run things.  Gonna have to have some standards and PRINCIPLE.  Somebody let me know when this turd disappears again.  

In the meantime...  See you at Peeps!

:laugh

Oh? Ok.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

No shade...BOL...

Cya in a few hours...:cigar

I didn’t watch the video. Why would Boat lie and say it was a fake letter?

That is something I would be offended by if I was Sol.

I was a professional tutor for over a decade, and a camp counselor one summer. Many here (yourself included) have coached, taught, counseled, mentored, etc. Sol's letter was legit. You could tell it was.

If someone questioned my "kids'" (I call them that. They are all adults now) sincerity, I would be very, very mad.

Thank goodness not

Very very very mad.

That was a close one.

The key is, madtiger.

Would you ever feel the need to post a letter to show your post here are just an act, and in real life you are a swell fellow?

Sol must have a Deep-Seated Inferiority Complex.

Why else would be feel the need to post such a letter in an attempt to glean Online Validation?

Serious question...:cigar

Thank goodness not

Very very very mad.

That was a close one.

The key is, madtiger.

Would you ever feel the need to post a letter to show your post here are just an act, and in real life you are a swell fellow?

Seems like nothing compared to a guy who keeps posting the word poke when a guy says he’s gonna contact his daughter.

Thank goodness not

Very very very mad.

That was a close one.

The key is, madtiger.

I make a point to be the same person, anonymously or not.

EDIT: I sometimes will link to my "kids" various things, like many proud "parents" do.

He is laughing at you because yoir occupation was to instruct 1 on 1 with students who wanted to raise their grades

I taught EVERYTHING from Kindergarten to the first year of college (except I am not a star at teaching calculus), and several foreign languages. I mean everything. I even helped with phys ed projects twice. He thinks that is something to laugh at? SMH.