mikeman

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love where your head is at Chappy!

:cheers

Fuck yeah...

Give 'em all lethal injection, and then transport the corpses to Cali, so that they can all get nice fresh hairdos (from Nancy's Salon) before the open casket funerals.

Kamala's bail fund will pay for the funerals and Al Sharpton can give the eulogy while Biden takes a knee...

Serious Bidness...:cigar

did anyone read this?

talk about someone that needs to turn off the TV

Ashley Scott, a realtor from Stonecrest, Ga., who was driven to seek therapy by her reaction to the shooting death of Ahmaud Arbery, a young Black man jogging in a white neighborhood, said that after several sessions she realized that her problem was 400 years of racial oppression and trauma dating back to the establishment of slavery in North America.

did anyone read this?

talk about someone that needs to turn off the TV

Ashley Scott, a realtor from Stonecrest, Ga., who was driven to seek therapy by her reaction to the shooting death of Ahmaud Arbery, a young Black man jogging in a white neighborhood, said that after several sessions she realized that her problem was 400 years of racial oppression and trauma dating back to the establishment of slavery in North America.

:laugh

So that's her main problem huh? i dont think so.

There is still hope for you child star Joey Lawrence if you will put down all that MSM you would see that everything the guy says can be corroborated with existing evidence that is ALREADY out there. That NY Times piece that I linked to for you is a good starting spot , is that a LIB enough source for you to believe?

If you would take the time to look at the evidence you would see how honest the lawyer is being.

Surely you are beyond the belief from a few days ago that Kyle is some kid who just started gunning people down?

I still believe in you Joey.

I recognize that your constant hit and run jobs in my threads are a call for help and I am here for you buddy.

CNN and MSNBC have decimated your cognitive abilities worse than any THC or lines of cocaine ever did.

Others may think you are beyond saving but not me buddy!!! Hold my hands and I will drag you out of the liberal

cesspool that you are drowning in, I promise to hold tightly and not let you go.

whoa.png

Maybe get a job instead of posting to yourself at a 10 person chitty. Just a suggestion.

Government funded rioting, some heads gotta roll.

That looks like a luxury homeless camp.

Lefty goons, lefty funders destroy lefty cities and are enabled by Mayors and DA's who refuse to prosecute

all the while they tell cops to go light and refuse help from the Feds?

The icing on the cake is that it is Trump's fault.

No wonder so many Dem voters are leaving the party!

Government funded rioting, some heads gotta roll.

That looks like a luxury homeless camp.

Lefty goons, lefty funders destroy lefty cities and are enabled by Mayors and DA's who refuse to prosecute

all the while they tell cops to go light and refuse help from the Feds?

The icing on the cake is that it is Trump's fault.

No wonder so many Dem voters are leaving the party!

Trump went to kenosha last week the route was packed for miles with trump supporters, Biden goes there yesterday and has a small crowd of radicals meet him.

It's all going to come crashing down on the dems in 2 months.