Riots in minneapolis right now

mikeman

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rioters pulled the "roll up to a restaurant and destroy it and scream in diners faces" tactic in Rochester.

It's an interesting approach - I don't think it will win them any sympathy but what do I know.

Also it looks like all the people they were screaming at and harrassing in the restaurant were democrats. Bunch of 24 year old, feminist looking women. That makes me happy.

The rioters pulled the "roll up to a restaurant and destroy it and scream in diners faces" tactic in Rochester.

It's an interesting approach - I don't think it will win them any sympathy but what do I know.

Also it looks like all the people they were screaming at and harrassing in the restaurant were democrats. Bunch of 24 year old, feminist looking women. That makes me happy.

I hope they all get covid in their little coffee shop hangout and cant vote.

Why are police being so nice...what a great time to be a rioter...the golden age

Did you see the police officer in maybe TN that is charged with assault because he pulled down a rioters mask as the guy was screaming at him non stop? the rioters throw objects at  them all night, but if a cop touches the rioter it's assault. sick times.

yea, that's the one, was that assault? nope.

I think assault is pretty harsh considering that many are doing worse without repurcussions

But I can tell you that this officer is the kind of guy Im afraid of.

Will keep an eye on the final verdict though,

That's how things are kept in check, you nip it in the bud early, before you have dozens of lunatics who think they can do or say anything causing trouble.

I think assault is pretty harsh considering that many are doing worse without repurcussions

But I can tell you that this officer is the kind of guy Im afraid of.

Will keep an eye on the final verdict though,

i want to pay taxes for police officers that EVERYONE IS AFRAID OF, or at least has to respect

i don't want wishy washy pussies