Riots in minneapolis right now

mikeman

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's their base. The days when they were the party of the working class, unions, minorities, etc, are long gone. They are now the party of freaks,communists, and billionaires.

If you want to see how far and how fast the Dem party has fallen, take a look at this guy, Jim Webb. Webb is an 80's Reagan style Democrat, a guy who used to represent the party, and was actually a Dem presidential candidate just 4 years ago. The type of Democrat I voted for my whole life, before realizing how horrible they all are.

Here he is talking about killing a commie in the jungles of Vietnam (at 1:08). And just 4 years later, the Democrats ARE the commies, burning down their own cities on our own soil. How far they have fallen.

If you want to see how far and how fast the Dem party has fallen, take a look at this guy, Jim Webb. Webb is an 80's Reagan style Democrat, a guy who used to represent the party, and was actually a Dem presidential candidate just 4 years ago. The type of Democrat I voted for my whole life, before realizing how horrible they all are.

Here he is talking about killing a commie in the jungles of Vietnam (at 1:08). And just 4 years later, the Democrats ARE the commies, burning down their own cities on our own soil. How far they have fallen.

A MPLS city council member, who has demanded defunding and disarming of the police, is now supporting establishing armed black militias to patrol the streets. They want their thugs in charge.

They hate the police only because they dont control them.