It’s official MEN. Good OL’ Rona is on the run

BarryRunSome

Fauci TERRIFIED weak lil idiots like BarryRunSome into believing they would instantly drop dead if they went outside LOL

You should see all these liberal FREAKS throughout LA still walking around with their masks, scared to touch anything, etc. Ive been tested twice for this fake disease, negative both times, and go about my day while smiling and laughing at these losers and not giving one (1) single solitary fuck about them or their stupid bullshit

DD

Fauci TERRIFIED weak lil idiots like BarryRunSome into believing they would instantly drop dead if they went outside LOL

You should see all these liberal FREAKS throughout LA still walking around with their masks, scared to touch anything, etc. Ive been tested twice for this fake disease, negative both times, and go about my day while smiling and laughing at these losers and not giving one (1) single solitary fuck about them or their stupid bullshit

DD

thats a cool story bro

meanwhile give us another golf fade

lead pipe fukin fade lock

Funny how the fake news isn’t talking about Kimmer anymore. Anyone that believes that was actually him at the fertilizer plant opening I have news for you. You have a smidge of retardation in ya. Just a smidge.

03-D4590-A-D29-C-4778-AB78-74-CBFC0-B087upload photo site

:laugh that’s not even close to the same person. Look at the minion over his right shoulder giving him the OL’ stink eye. You think if that was really Kimmer that guy would do that. He would be fed alive to wild dogs, or assassinated VIA anti aircraft artillery

true, but they cheated, islands are easy, hawaii has almost no cases too

and worse unemployment than the great depression

https://abcnews.go.com/US/ghost-town-tourism-plummets-coronavirus-hawaii-grapples-great/story?id=70880589

hopefully after the virus ends people remember how this state banned tourism and never go back.

let them have 35% unemployment permanently or better yet just kick them out of the union.

• 2 weeks later...

Lmao , never was gone. Ignorance is bliss.

No one said it was gone you fucking moron, it's severity is miniscule compared to that it was I hope you can understand that but I doubt it. Protect elderly social distance when possible and open it all back up and things will be fine.

No one said it was gone you fucking moron, it's severity is miniscule compared to that it was I hope you can understand that but I doubt it. Protect elderly social distance when possible and open it all back up and things will be fine.

You silly little bitch , even the monkeys in my city know what’s up. All you fools who laugh at masks and disrespect others health referencing the old and informed are clueless. You personally are incapable of discussion without insult without and name calling , I am more worlds ahead of you in every measurable standard of intellect and success. Piss off and rot in your misery.

You silly little bitch , even the monkeys in my city know what’s up. All you fools who laugh at masks and disrespect others health referencing the old and informed are clueless. You personally are incapable of discussion without insult without and name calling , I am more worlds ahead of you in every measurable standard of intellect and success. Piss off and rot in your misery.

You disagree with him, huh?