IAG, you have zero claim to the forum...

KingRevolver

I will not support Baus as owner until I read his full and complete reform plan

Most notably his plan to bring racial and gender equality to the forum.

It is unacceptable that there is only 1 female poster (though Im sure many say there are more in disguise)

I would also like to see a diversity of races posting here, I think more Soul Men are needed,

SportyJ is missing because I guess he owes debt, MadT is fed up with the overt racism and not posting.

There is a token Mexi Mod and a Chinaman or 2 floating around. I might be missing some races but you get the idea.

How will  Baus right the injustices and make this an inclusive and diverse forum of degens?

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not support Baus as owner until I read his full and complete reform plan

Most notably his plan to bring racial and gender equality to the forum.

It is unacceptable that there is only 1 female poster (though Im sure many say there are more in disguise)

I would also like to see a diversity of races posting here, I think more Soul Men are needed,

SportyJ is missing because I guess he owes debt, MadT is fed up with the overt racism and not posting.

There is a token Mexi Mod and a Chinaman or 2 floating around. I might be missing some races but you get the idea.

How will Baus right the injustices and make this an inclusive and diverse forum of degens?

My reform plan has nothing to do with trying to correct any perceived inequalities.

BAUS

It was about an old man who was dying of a broken heart because his best friend was screwing his wife," Jacks said. "He wrote this in a whorehouse in Tangiers, and the words were quite different. The song originally he used to do on stage and it was in a march form, like, 'Bom ba DUM, bom ba DUM.' Quite a different thing. This old man was dying of a broken heart and he was saying goodbye to his priest and his best friend and his wife, who cheated on him. Her name was Francoise, and it went,:

Adieu, Francoise, my trusted wife,

Without you I'd have had a lonely life

You cheated lots of times but then

I forgave you in the end,

Though your lover was my friend.'"

And some people still resist the notion that:

My Presence at TGF is responsible for making this place the Intellectual Epicenter of the Internet.

It was about an old man who was dying of a broken heart because his best friend was screwing his wife," Jacks said. "He wrote this in a whorehouse in Tangiers, and the words were quite different. The song originally he used to do on stage and it was in a march form, like, 'Bom ba DUM, bom ba DUM.' Quite a different thing. This old man was dying of a broken heart and he was saying goodbye to his priest and his best friend and his wife, who cheated on him. Her name was Francoise, and it went,:

Adieu, Francoise, my trusted wife,

Without you I'd have had a lonely life

You cheated lots of times but then

I forgave you in the end,

Though your lover was my friend.'"

And some people still resist the notion that:

My Presence at TGF is responsible for making this place the Intellectual Epicenter of the Internet.

I know.   This is one of my all time favorite songs, and I've done the deep dive on it's origins, heard the original in French, etc. etc.  Quite fascinating.    :shake