IAG, you have zero claim to the forum...

KingRevolver

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be. very soon...or just starting not sure,,,but I'm very close to finding MY resolution.

Going to give anyone ten minutes to say their peace/piece? Always mess that one up. And by anyone, I mean the people I have messaged...the relevant ones in this matter....at least the ones of whom I am aware.

Things do tend to go full circle. For a number of reasons and realizing I can't please everyone. I am now choosing to return any interest/interest real or implied ownership rights back to Jorge. He will be able to do what he wants, when he wants, with whomever he wants. He can keep it, decide to sell it, give it back to Boat, partner with Kinger or anyone he chooses.

I have not made one penny off of this transaction for anyone speculating. Nor was Kinger's thread in any way a factor. It was just time to make a call. It's made. Good luck to future ownership....possibly the same? whether it's Brock, Boat, Baus, Jorge, Hoffa, Kinger, Yanks, FH , or another unknown party....or a combination thereof..BOL......all I know is it will not be me.