Joe Biden will be winning the 2020 Presidential Election.

Machiavelli

Biden/Harris is a completely hollow, empty ticket. It stands for nothing. It IS nothing.

No one is going to believe that a Democrat will have the balls to put down riots. Why? Because doing so involves allowing cops to perform violence - sometimes extreme violence - against evil people. And most importantly, all of that violent enforcement will be recorded and propagandized by anti police activists, who Dem politicians are terrified of.

Democrat politicians are weak and fearful of their mob. Voters know this. They know that Dems way of stopping riots is to plead with violent people, and beg them to stop. Pander to them. Give them stuff. Tell them they are "heard". That's what Biden will attempt to do, and people know that all it does is embolden the rioters to take even more ground. In places like Minneapolis (see that cspan interview), voters have seen it first hand. Their mayor is also an empty vessel and weakling.

This election is now Trump's to lose.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the big upside of a winning Biden/negro ticket would be the increased acceleration towards a Balkanized USA. ultimately, whatever gets us there fastest is fine by me.

Are you fucking kidding me with this? With your name? Registered in March 2020 and still allowed to post?

This site really has become a stepping stone for Stormfront. Gross.

270towin has Dems default at like 278. 

I think they can win MN, MI and PA due to getting out the vote in the big cities, but their WI Dem prediction will flip to R. 

Still, with AZ likely shifting Dem, there is 279 for the Dems before the rest of the board is divvied up. I'll give one of the NE/ME split delegates to Dems and give the Reps the rest of those + OH, NC, FLA and we are still looking at 280/258 Biden over Trump. 

There's almost no path left if Dems can somehow curtail the violence from the protests/riots and message in a more Centrist tone.

Altho, if AZ stays Red, imagine 269-269 on Election night. That'd be psycho af and really create riots hahahaah

Are you fucking kidding me with this? With your name? Registered in March 2020 and still allowed to post?

Go getem MarxistWard.    Show them that SJW unbridled outrage.

Protestors breaking into couples private property, threaten family and their dog  and the couple are the bad guys.for going 2nd amendment on them

You come on here and make excuses for criminals.and push your bullshit anti US ideas..

you get a hard time  but people arent calling for a ban or crying because you post here.

Dude on a message board has some unpopular ideas about tribalism in the US and you are offended.and want to ban him.

Plenty people have said much worse than him so far.

We see your pathetic hypocritical beta soy boy act very clearly.

This is the guy who will put an end to the rioting?

https://twitter.com/FrancisBrennan/status/1271125440325959680

Dems will not 'flip' messaging. There is no message to flip. It's a hollow ticket of pandering banalities, limping along like a zombie. That's not a bug, it's a feature.

Don't be surprised if trump wins the popular vote and takes states like CO, VA, NV, and NH this time. You may even see something wacky like IL going red.

the big upside of a winning Biden/negro ticket would be the increased acceleration towards a Balkanized USA. ultimately, whatever gets us there fastest is fine by me.

I thought the one thing that 99 percent of Americans agreed on was that Nazis were bad. Anyone using the name 14 Words is not a hyperbolic Nazi, but an actual Nazi. 

This person has posted here for five months. What the fuck has happened to these forums? You have multiple unabashed racists allowed to spew their drivel, and now an actual Nazi. 

I thought the one thing that 99 percent of Americans agreed on was that Nazis were bad. Anyone using the name 14 Words is not a hyperbolic Nazi, but an actual Nazi.

This person has posted here for five months. What the fuck has happened to these forums? You have multiple unabashed racists allowed to spew their drivel, and now an actual Nazi.

He's advocating segregation Hines. It's an unpopular viewpoint, but it's just a viewpoint.

Hope you're right, fear you're wrong.  The Debates will tell the tale.   If they don't happen, the side who successfully paints the other side as backing out wins.  

It's also gonna be as rigged as any US election ever has been, and it'll be rigged by the Idiot's side.   Biden will need to win overwhelmingly to actually win.   And even if that happens, the Idiot ain't leaving, and the Cultists will fully support that, as I've been saying for a long time, and others finally catching up.   

I ain't even gonna scalp this one and take the guaranteed money, like I usually do.   Don't need the headaches of money held forever, different interpretations of who wins, etc.  

Nope, about 40% of Americans, actually Traitors to America,  are now firmly and proudly entrenched in that camp.  

What’s the problem with my handle which I’ve used elsewhere for years without issue, and why does the survival of the White race anger you so much?

Call me a racist, Nazi, or whatever else you like, just know that compliments will get you nowhere.

However, should you decide you still need to pigeonhole me into some neat category to make yourself feel better, I suppose you can consider me a White Separatist seeking a future White ethnostate. Just understand that a Separatist is not one in the same as Supremacist or Nazism, concepts which I don’t support. I do, however, support sovereign homelands for all races where each puts its own interests first.

Read about the history of 14 words Jimmy. It comes from Mein Kampf. 

100% categorically false. You’re either being intellectually dishonest or intentionally obtuse. In either case, I advocate the literal interpretation of the phrase, not any contrived associations to it.

What’s the problem with my handle which I’ve used elsewhere for years without issue, and why does the survival of the White race anger you so much?

Call me a racist, Nazi, or whatever else you like, just know that compliments will get you nowhere.

However, should you decide you still need to pigeonhole me into some neat category to make yourself feel better, I suppose you can consider me a White Separatist seeking a future White ethnostate. Just understand that a Separatist is not one in the same as Supremacist or Nazism, concepts which I don’t support. I do, however, support sovereign homelands for all races where each puts its own interests first.

100% categorically false. You’re either being intellectually dishonest or intentionally obtuse. In either case, I advocate the literal interpretation of the phrase, not any contrived associations to it.

HinesFraud is the epitome of intellectually dishonest and intentionally obtuse.

He thinks that because he read mein kamph and is woke liberal that he knows everything.

Like a kid trying to tattle on somebody.....Oh Hoffa this guy is a NAZI...get the fuck out of here.... its like those people on TV that call every white dude

with a shaved head wearing  black a Nazi or skinhead

Dude has 4 degrees and the best he can use that education for is trying to out argue and tattle on guys at a gambling forum

Fucking Joke ass bitch!!!

The guy will not even ask you point blank for your specific views on Nazi beliefs before calling a guy a Nazi

He sees  some opinions he doesnt agree with, he sees 14words as moniker and starts of on a SJW rant.

This is straight pussy behavior, wont confront you directly but runs and appeals to a MOD