Joe Biden will be winning the 2020 Presidential Election.

Machiavelli

Ethno nationalism is trash. What is "white" anyway?

Trash? It's the only concept that makes sense logically, since it can be traced back by blood line and the corresponding native settlement area for each blood line. What else could be more reasonable and fair than that?

And White distinctly refers to only those with a European blood line.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black conservatives are usually the best conservatives in America. They have to endure being called racist shit constantly not just by standard racists, but also white liberals, who there are wayyyy more of than the trailer park bubbas. Check out what white liberal twitter - even blue check marks - were calling the RNC black speakers.. disgusting shit, all kinds of smears, "Uncle Tom" was actually tending because so many white libs were tweeting it.

On top of that they have to endure being shit on by their black family and friends. Yet they stay true to the truth. That's character.

Hope you're right, fear you're wrong.  The Debates will tell the tale.   If they don't happen, the side who successfully paints the other side as backing out wins.  

It's also gonna be as rigged as any US election ever has been, and it'll be rigged by the Idiot's side.   Biden will need to win overwhelmingly to actually win.   And even if that happens, the Idiot ain't leaving, and the Cultists will fully support that, as I've been saying for a long time, and others finally catching up.   

I ain't even gonna scalp this one and take the guaranteed money, like I usually do.   Don't need the headaches of money held forever, different interpretations of who wins, etc.  

I don't think they are going to debate at all. Pelosi pretty much sealed that fate. 

I think the Dem strategy was to make Conservative women n Moderate Men comfortable enough with Biden, and they have achieved that. 

I may personally agree with a lot of the criticisms of Biden/Dems, but I also realize that they have been effective enough to sway a wide audience that is likely mostly passive. 

I just joined some Q groups and it does bum me out (believe it or not) that there is so much racism in chat....

If I cared about TGF and there was a need to pull Blacks into our group and I thought it was possible and for the greater good, I’d keep my opinions to myself about certain things.

Q members let it fly.....might be infiltration thou

I just joined some Q groups and it does bum me out (believe it or not) that there is so much racism in chat....

If I cared about TGF and there was a need to pull Blacks into our group and I thought it was possible and for the greater good, I’d keep my opinions to myself about certain things.

Q members let it fly.....might be infiltration thou

i get facebook friend requests from bitches I've never met in other parts of the country, I always figure it's the feds.

Black conservatives are usually the best conservatives in America. They have to endure being called racist shit constantly not just by standard racists, but also white liberals, who there are wayyyy more of than the trailer park bubbas. Check out what white liberal twitter - even blue check marks - were calling the RNC black speakers.. disgusting shit, all kinds of smears, "Uncle Tom" was actually tending because so many white libs were tweeting it.

On top of that they have to endure being shit on by their black family and friends. Yet they stay true to the truth. That's character.

Another plug for Bryson Gray,, this song addresses that issue.

Don't know how much this matters but apparently Dems are indicating they are far, far more likely to use vote by mail and absentee ballots this year. Repubs almost ALL plan to vote in person.

This means that on election night, you are likely to see trump with a yuuuge lead in almost every single state. The mail in ballots won't be fully counted for weeks, and Biden will likely make up ground and overtake him, at least in the blue states.

But the massive initial disparities work in Trump's favor. It establishes the perception in peoples minds that he won in a blowout. If the race later becomes very close in many swing states, this represents a big "information" win for trump, because Dems will be fighting on their back foot to regain the perception - demanding a recount will seem like an attempt to overturn the results, whereas the same demand from repubs will be seen as due diligence. Again, this has nothing to do with D/R, and everything to do with the initial perception that gets established by the in person results.

I expect Dem media to not even report the results on election night. Or they will put up some bogus "expected" numbers that "predict" the mail in votes, showing that Biden is actually "probably ahead".

Very stuipd unforced error for Dems to be encouraging the absentee thing. They should all be voting in person. But what can you say, they're idiots.

Don't know how much this matters but apparently Dems are indicating they are far, far more likely to use vote by mail and absentee ballots this year. Repubs almost ALL plan to vote in person.

This means that on election night, you are likely to see trump with a yuuuge lead in almost every single state. The mail in ballots won't be fully counted for weeks, and Biden will likely make up ground and overtake him, at least in the blue states.

But the massive initial disparities work in Trump's favor. It establishes the perception in peoples minds that he won in a blowout. If the race later becomes very close in many swing states, this represents a big "information" win for trump, because Dems will be fighting on their back foot to regain the perception - demanding a recount will seem like an attempt to overturn the results, whereas the same demand from repubs will be seen as due diligence. Again, this has nothing to do with D/R, and everything to do with the initial perception that gets established by the in person results.

I expect Dem media to not even report the results on election night. Or they will put up some bogus "expected" numbers that "predict" the mail in votes, showing that Biden is actually "probably ahead".

Very stuipd unforced error for Dems to be encouraging the absentee thing. They should all be voting in person. But what can you say, they're idiots.

Many states count absentees almost as fast and do report on election night. most of these corrupt mail in ballot states are blue states Trump wont win anyway, it will effect congressional races more than the national.

Biden: 'If You Thought The Republican Convention Was Good, Just Wait 'Til We Have Our Convention!'
August 28th, 2020

Efv2mgb-WAAEpl-0.jpg

WILMINGTON, DE—Joe Biden conceded today that the Republican Convention was "alright," "pretty inspiring, to be honest," and "a real gas."
But Biden says the Democratic Convention is going to be "even better."

"Just you wait -- our convention is going to blow this one out of the water," he said to a department store mannequin. "Man alive, I tell you what: we're gonna have fireworks and flags and all kinds of stuff. That nice, clean, articulate woman of color is gonna be there: what's her name again? It's like the same name as some wrassler: Hulk? Hogan! That's it, Hogan. She's a real swell broad."

It was unclear how Biden got into the department store, as it's been out of business since 2013. Aides located him after they put out a Silver Alert and coaxed him into a windowless van by writing "FREE HAIR" on the side. They were then able to transport him safely back to the basement for storage until the election.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-the-republican-convention-was-alright-but-just-wait-til-you-see-the-democratic-convention

Trump just flipped to favorite at Betfair.

Mushavelli strikes again.

Always a bounce after a convention; you know this!

But....sad to say, President Trump probably only has a 10-25% chance at re-election. 

Now, it has been documented how Reps have a considerable built-in likelihood at Presidential Elections and President Trump is a guy who can shatter norms and all..........

BUT.....the institutions on the left have had 4 full years to coalesce around the single goal of making him a One Term President. The late strategy of making Biden appeal to Conservative Women and Moderate Men was final piece to win back MI, PA and grab a place like AZ. 

See, Trump is not running against Biden at all. He's running against the idea of social movements and the structural capabilities of the left. They were cocky enough to put in place a person who only needed to come across as "Folksy" and credible. They're taking care of the rest. 

And they succeeded. 

Always a bounce after a convention; you know this!

But....sad to say, President Trump probably only has a 10-25% chance at re-election. 

Now, it has been documented how Reps have a considerable built-in likelihood at Presidential Elections and President Trump is a guy who can shatter norms and all..........

BUT.....the institutions on the left have had 4 full years to coalesce around the single goal of making him a One Term President. The late strategy of making Biden appeal to Conservative Women and Moderate Men was final piece to win back MI, PA and grab a place like AZ. 

See, Trump is not running against Biden at all. He's running against the idea of social movements and the structural capabilities of the left. They were cocky enough to put in place a person who only needed to come across as "Folksy" and credible. They're taking care of the rest. 

And they succeeded. 

How did you like the bounce Biden got?  Dont you see what's going on, no matter what happens, the left/media says 'ahh, it doesn't matter, people hate trump".

So a horrible DNC doesn't matter, biden in the basement doesn't matter, blue cites collapsing doesn't matter, abuse of avg citizens by democrats doesn't matter, and most importantly a bad. aging, uninspiring candidate doesn't matter.

These things do matter, and they'll find that out come Nov.

How did you like the bounce Biden got?  Dont you see what's going on, no matter what happens, the left/media says 'ahh, it doesn't matter, people hate trump".

So a horrible DNC doesn't matter, biden in the basement doesn't matter, blue cites collapsing doesn't matter, abuse of avg citizens by democrats doesn't matter, and most importantly a bad. aging, uninspiring candidate doesn't matter.

These things do matter, and they'll find that out come Nov.

They absolutely SHOULD matter. 

And people should come out in droves against that entire system/structure. 

But...............

They absolutely SHOULD matter. 

And people should come out in droves against that entire system/structure. 

But...............

This election is coming down to 6 or 7 states, and the opinions of leftists in a  east or west coast media bubbles will not change that. Social justice movements will hurt biden and help trump, those striving for structural change  will be badly disappointed by it's reception in  rust belt states. Trump is gaining on all fronts, and the intimidation of pro trump opinions nationwide is hiding that in plain sight.

This election is coming down to 6 or 7 states, and the opinions of leftists in a  east or west coast media bubbles will not change that. Social justice movements will hurt biden and help trump, those striving for structural change  will be badly disappointed by it's reception in  rust belt states. Trump is gaining on all fronts, and the intimidation of pro trump opinions nationwide is hiding that in plain sight.

I know I am basing a large part of my opinion (on AZ at least) on my step-sister's network of Hispanic churches in Southern/Central AZ and the greater PHX area, but.... when you see hardcore Hispanic Christians who strongly detest abortion come to accept Dem candidates, you know there is an issue. 

So it made me wonder why. 

And in observing the mindsets from people all over + what I do know about electoral history, it makes me expect MI/PA/AZ to go Biden. 

FLA/GA are in play, with FLA maybe close to 50/50. But what's crazy is, Biden won't even need FLA to win this thing. 

NOW, if you tell me Trump is in play in VA, and then all bets are off.