TEDDY HAS A STICK- NEVER Pay For TELEVISION (UPDATED Remedial Version)

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free tv if you like buffering....

Real fun when you have guest over..

Buffering Expert.

When your brain moves faster than your fingers, your internal memory overloads and must wait. What happens is that your posts come off as unintelligent.

What you probably meant to post was, "Thanks Jimmy, I'll be awaiting your video aimed at slow learners like myself".

Buffering Expert.

When your brain moves faster than your fingers, your internal memory overloads and must wait. What happens is that your posts come off as unintelligent.

What you probably meant to post was, "Thanks Jimmy, I'll be awaiting your video aimed at slow learners like myself".

Is there any buffering considering your high speed?

14 Words.....here’s what I want, what should I do?

HBO

Showtime

Netflix

Hula

Disney

Basic cable

Would like but not a deal breaker....

PPV

Sports packages

see post #35

again, my best suggestion for you specifically since it appears you really value Live TV and need your content readily available in a no-hassle traditional cable/satellite TV format is to go with a monthly IPTV service which you can purchase on a monthly, 3 month, 6 month, etc basis. obviously, the more months you purchase up front, the cheaper your monthly rate will be.

IPTV services have their own app which you would then download to your Firestick. then, whenever you want to watch something, you'd simply turn on your TV, click on that IPTV app icon within your Firestick screen, and then all the IPTV programming will load and appear in guide form as if you still had cable/satellite.

some IPTV services also have VOD sections (Video On Demand) just like individual subscription services Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Prime offer, so you can watch any of your TV shows/Movies you want on an on-demand basis.

so, for you, if you have 4 TV's in the house that you want equipped with such a set-up, all you'd have to do is buy 4 Firesticks, download the IPTV service app (that you'll subscribe to) on each Firestick, and you'll be set. couldn't be simpler.

as for your request about you these:

HBO

Showtime

Netflix

Hula

Disney

Netflix and Hulu are merely individual VOD providers which require a monthly subscription to Netflix and Hulu branded content only. therefore, their content is limited. (Amazon Prime is another such VOD provider which offers its own branded content). you do NOT need any of these services at all if you either get an IPTV service that has VOD, or use one of the many free VOD Android apps for TV/Movies.

HBO, Showtime, and Disney are simply pay channels and they will come with the IPTV service you select. you'll have access to multiple versions of each HBO/Showtime/Cinemax/Starz/etc. channel within your IPTV service.

as for your request about you these:

Basic cable

Would like but not a deal breaker....

PPV

Sports packages

all the Basic Cable/PPV/Sports Package channels your heart could ever desire would come with your IPTV service. you'll be able to watch all the major world sports (and numerous other small ones) with your IPTV service.

Cliff Notes:

1. decide how many TV's of yours you want to equip

2. buy said number of Firesticks (or if you already have some older Fire TV boxes those will work fine as well)

3. shop for the best IPTV service provider that fits your viewing needs

4. download that IPTV service app onto each of your Firesticks