TEDDY HAS A STICK- NEVER Pay For TELEVISION (UPDATED Remedial Version)

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes or no

No.

You can not get Netflix or Hulu with an IPTV service. Netflix and Hulu (just like Amazon Prime) are not channels, they're separate VOD pay services you would need to subscribe to.

But once again, you don't need any of those if you simply use one of many free TV shows/Movie VOD apps available on Android instead.

Re-read post #75 again because I already answered you in great detail about every item included on your list.

You should be spending your time researching different IPTV providers at this point. Here's a few good review sites..

https://iptvinsider.com/providers/

https://www.firesticktricks.com/best-iptv-service.html

https://www.reddit.com/r/IPTVReviews/

what's the $15/mo charge you pay for... an IPTV service? if so, which one do you subscribe to? if not, what's that fee for if it's not providing you Live TV channels?

never buy a "pre-loaded/pre-programmed" box, stick, etc of any kind. they're all scams. first, there aren't any apps on those boxes/sticks you can't download for free by yourself in seconds. also, i believe that scam first got popular back when Kodi was still necessary years ago.

but seeing that 3rd party app developers stopped making Kodi-based apps years ago, most of those boxes people bought probably no longer function properly because they were based on apps which have since been shut down completely or are no longer supported.

if you want a 2nd device for a different TV, just get a Firestick directly from Amazon and then load the individual apps you need which shouldn't be more than 2 or 3.

and if you're paying that $15/mo fee for an IPTV service, the service should work on your new stick and your current box simultaneously.. i.e. don't get tricked into thinking you'll need to buy a 2nd IPTV service for your new stick, your current IPTV service should cover multiple devices of yours.

it is live tv

stb emu

i wouldnt know how to get my stbemu supscription on my fire stick, there must be some kind of login

it is live tv

stb emu

i wouldnt know how to get my stbemu supscription on my fire stick, there must be some kind of login

just tell the guy you pay the $15/mo to that you got a stick for a different TV and want your subscription working on it as well. who knows, maybe he'll increase your monthly cost a bit to allow you multiple devices, but it can't hurt to ask.

as for STB Emu, it's a free APK you can download onto your stick by yourself.. lots of tutorial vids out there showing how to install step by step, just google it.

just tell the guy you pay the $15/mo to that you got a stick for a different TV and want your subscription working on it as well. who knows, maybe he'll increase your monthly cost a bit to allow you multiple devices, but it can't hurt to ask.

as for STB Emu, it's a free APK you can download onto your stick by yourself.. lots of tutorial vids out there showing how to install step by step, just google it.

it says stb emu pro, is there a difference between that and regular stb emu?

it says stb emu pro, is there a difference between that and regular stb emu?

not sure, but i think the Pro costs $5.49 to download. i assume it's just a more advanced version with more capabilities than the free version.

which version are you using on your box? the free version may suffice for the IPTV service you subscribe to.

do you have your stick yet?

no i dont have a stick, just the android box i bought from the guy and pay $15 a month for

just curious, what kind of box did he sell you?.. is it a MAG or just generic Android TV box? i know MAG boxes are the optimal way to run certain IPTV services, but they're not as cheap as Amazon Fire devices of course.

just curious, what kind of box did he sell you?.. is it a MAG or just generic Android TV box? i know MAG boxes are the optimal way to run certain IPTV services, but they're not as cheap as Amazon Fire devices of course.

its called a mibox

everything works just fine, i was just trying to see if i could learn to do it myself so i dont pay the middleman for a 2nd box. i would want to keep using my stb emu pro app because its easy to navigate

If you can access an app store through your android box you're home free Sam.

Can you navigate to the Google Play Store on that box, maybe through an internet browser or another way?

il look later, after the hockey game

my thinking was to try that stuff on a firestick first. if it works then i let my subscription expire and do it myself on my current box. il probably order the firestick soon

il look later, after the hockey game

my thinking was to try that stuff on a firestick first. if it works then i let my subscription expire and do it myself on my current box. il probably order the firestick soon

not that i advocate paying for content or watching Live TV (outside of sports), but just curious as to why you'd want to dump your IPTV subscription? do you get frequent outages and/or buffering with it, or do you just watch very little Live TV of any kind?

not that i advocate paying for content or watching Live TV (outside of sports), but just curious as to why you'd want to dump your IPTV subscription? do you get frequent outages and/or buffering with it, or do you just watch very little Live TV of any kind?

im just being cheap. if it can be done free with a little research, why not do it?