Are Liberals out of touch on new threats around the world?

Balco

Guest boatboatboat

yea it seemed like a good habit to pick up when I hit 50.

figured with the extra weight I had gained and elevated cholesterol levels, that a cigar would go well with my drinking.

Did Limbaugh tell you this? or was it Hannity ?

No and no, but the problem is that you won't hear it from the left of center news. If you don't heard from lefty news then it must be a complete lie! I am very informed and work for the DOD. I am close friends with many Marine Corps Officers and Navy Seals. Let's just put it this way, I have more inside info world threats then most of you here.

I'm just here to pass the word and inform some of you that actually care about our country.

Should we just sit back and let the terrorist attack our country. Not telling you to worry, but be very vigilant and look out for suspicious activity.

balco turn off fox news and watch some espn geez :~/

Haven't watched any Foxnews today pal. Watched ESPN First Take a bit this morning and Colin Cowherd.

At work I listen to Rush, Red State Radio, and Dennis Prager. Got a whole list of radio talk shows I listen to.

Give me a fucking winner pal.

Guest boatboatboat
Confirmed ISIS training camp is eight miles from El Paso' date=' Texas. Their on Mexican border planning a new 9/11 style attack. Their fully protected by two cartel groups.[/quote']

th?id=JN.whbSoqvNiv8Cpss8jckBbw&pid=15.1&P=0