Are Liberals out of touch on new threats around the world?

Balco

US gov't travel warnings are lol. I'm surprised a hardcore republican would believe anything the Us gov't says.

I work and served the government for 25 years. I don't hate our government. Unbelievable this kids continue to test me. I'll tell you what Rito, let's meet and if you kick my ass in a fight I'll give you 10k.

You don't think NSA could shut down all the ISIS propaganda if they wanted too?

Balco they want you to see those fake videos with dudes getting their heads snipped off and they want you to read the tweets where they say they're going to blow up malls and kill all the Christians to get you worked up so you will support the never ending wars and enrichment of the military contractors.

These Balco clowns fall for it every time. For fuks sakes Balco is so dumbed down I could jingle my car keys in front of his face and trick him into given me all his money.

Fake head cuts??? Really? ISIS have professionals doing their videos.

I'll challenge Sleepy to a Brawl too for fun just as long he doesn't call the cops and press charges on me.

Money talks pal. ISIS has deep pockets. Get the pattern?

If the US wanted to cripple ISIS they could end them within the month. Their primary source of income stems from selling "black market" oil from Iraq/Syria and whatever sand shithole they can control (not to mention their origin stems from the US being in IRAQ in the first place). All the USA has to do is send drone strikes to level all the existing oil infrastructure. Will the US ever do that? Not a chance. It's in their interest for a group like ISIS to exist. They can use it to enforce whatever directives they want to table under the guise of "protection" in the USA. The only problem for the average citizen is this policy of terror has eroded whatever civil liberties and privacy you guys had left and crippled your economy. Not to mention the rich pricks and corporations they run have cleverly rigged your political system so that no matter which party you vote for the same things will happen. They segment the voting population as DEM VS REP with "hot button" issues like taxation, religeon, abortion but the reality is that there is no real choice for you. Your life has gotten worst and will continue to get worst as the richest continue to form policy to benefit themselves while everyone else takes it up the ass.

Balco I'll take you into Mexico anywhere you want. Show me the isis camp and I'll give you 100k.

Rito, you can go take photos now that I just found out the ISIS training camp is in Anapra, Mexico a neighborhood in the city of Juarez. That is just one cell. The other cell is on our border side in Palomas, New Mexico. They have been going back in forth between the cities carrying heavy equipment. There are spotters in the NM mountains. Approximate head count is roughly 10k. You all can choose to ignore or do your own homework. I pray for the safely of all our Border Patrol Agents. Only local law enforcement are concerned. This happened because we never sealed our borders. Be safe Rito.

I work and served the government for 25 years. I don't hate our government. Unbelievable this kids continue to test me. I'll tell you what Rito, let's meet and if you kick my ass in a fight I'll give you 10k.

I'm sure you could, I am not challenging you to a fight.

I'm challenging your nonsense.

Taking my 5yr old to Mexico next week. Will we die??

Rito, you can go take photos now that I just found out the ISIS training camp is in Anapra, Mexico a neighborhood in the city of Juarez. That is just one cell. The other cell is on our border side in Palomas, New Mexico. They have been going back in forth between the cities carrying heavy equipment. There are spotters in the NM mountains. Approximate head count is roughly 10k. You all can choose to ignore or do your own homework. I pray for the safely of all our Border Patrol Agents. Only local law enforcement are concerned. This happened because we never sealed our borders. Be safe Rito.

Why aren't you fleeing the country? Aren't you afraid? Should I move back to Medellin?

Kinger, I only state facts. You can either believe my reliable sources or choose to ignore. I'm only informing and not here to makeup stories for attention. This is serious and no joke. ISIS warned last month that it was time for America to disappear. Will there here and most don't want to believe that because they didn't hear it first from their left media. You won't hear from them until something tragic happens. I just can't believe it hasn't blowing up all over the media already, but that just tells who out of touch they are.

For the nut job Balco

The world of threats to the US is an illusion

I recently asked a United States Navy officer what threats he believed the United States might confront in the future. To my astonishment, he answered, “Venezuela.†The South American country is in political crisis and careening toward bankruptcy. Its combat navy counts six frigates and two submarines, none of them seaworthy. Yet last month President Obama designated Venezuela an “extraordinary threat to US national security.†The search for enemies can lead to odd places.

I get you libs don't care and want to name call me. It's very typical of you narrow minded shallow posters. No thank you for the info, but a shut up and go fuck yourself Balco. Real class acts here. Once they hit your all going to look silly. It's not if but when.

Already know about Venezuela. Their an alley with Iran and Russia. It's too bad as it could be a great country which is full of great resources.