It’s time we took crypto currency serious. **My FAQ inside

WVU

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Deemer said:

How do I go about doing this?

Read this post: https://sundaeswap-finance.medium.com/iso-sundae-with-the-works-c5c335101ef5

Also, since you are long ADA, you should really look into staking LP for the CARDS/ETH pair. You will earn massive rewards in CSWAP, which will almost certainly be the #1 DEX on cardano. And the price point for the CSWAP rewards is a penny. I think CSWAP will do a 2000x. Read up here, but do it quickly: https://cardstarter.medium.com/cardswap-dex-liquidity-mining-tutorial-56b32531dcca

Time is of the essence there - there are 200% APR rewards for another 3 days, then it goes down to 40% for the next 10 weeks. Either way, get on it because you will make a ton of money. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

if you are looking to buy alt coins, you can get them at a huge discount on the stock market

etc trading at 32.50

etcg (on the stock market) ratio should be 0.87/etc... so it should be $28.28 but it's trading at $14.59

bch trading at $381

bchg (on the stock market) ratio should be .0091... so it should be $3.47 but it's trading at $2.18

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, JohanXV said:

The best traders are usually those who have been trading for a long time and have a lot of experience under their belts. These traders have had plenty of ups and downs in their careers, so they know how to deal with positive and negative situations. They also tend to trade on instinct rather than relying on data or other outside factors to guide them through their trades. When learning from the best, you should focus on what they do well and how they approach trading. I can recommend you to learn forex trading margins. This is a good start.

Would you like to be considered for JUICEFREE here at TGF?

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ncizjp said:

Wow. You've created a fairly extensive glossary for novice traders. I think I'll copy your post to my notes. So thank you for your efforts. You can write about it on forums where people try to find such things. Before I wanted to move all my projects to the Elrond blockchain, I was looking for platforms like https://bhero.com. This platform helped me to do it legally and quickly. So now I understand a little more about such things than before the transition to a new level of trading. Of course, I'm not an expert in this matter yet. The transition from one blockchain to another implies studying the topic of cryptocurrency, which makes you more literate on this issue.

Are you still attacking the bonuses at ABC ISLANDS?