HinesWard86

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i know the feeling

just HODL

i just lost 100% of my money on marquette which is the same potential loss on btc/doge

what a fucking stupid inbounds pass that cost me 5k

I’m holding for sure. I bought more on the dips and have a huge chunk at this point. Suspect we see a big run up the next few days 

Mike probably  going to throw another 100k at it for trying to tell him what has value. Lol.

I don’t care what Mike and Joey do..they have money and can stomach it.  I’ve seen people on Twitter spending gains unrealized due to all the FOMO.  I have some back in this afternoon for a lottery ticket.  Just know what you are buying...and please don’t invest what u can’t afford to lose. HP fomoed in at .08 or so.   This is not your cause coin. IMO. If you can make money off the coin great, but don’t confuse this with the GME movement (see Reddit subforum)  PSA done. 

oh. And if it shoots to .10, I don’t want to hear IAG talked me out of it. Do what YOU want.  But be informed.  

14 minutes ago, High3rEl3m3nt said:

IAG, have you done much staking on Kraken? 

I love to shoot first and ask questions later--better in biz than investing lol. 

Staking $40k in polkadot on kraken and then learning about what I just did. 

You Only Live Twice is a great Bond movie

See you in poker. 

Ciao 

Just started it a couple weeks with starter of 200 DOT it pays twice a week the rewards in dot.   I actually posted about it somewhere in here earlier...WVU and I were discussing it I think. It sounds like a great rate of return...but almost too good to be true without some risk...which comes with something called “slashing.”  Kraken has some info about it.  I have never staked any coins before this but was easy,  so figured would test it out. , so all I know is I tried it slowly...first 25 percent of my DOT and then 50 then 100.  Haven’t done it enough to be an authority.  Sorry!    Dk if will play cards tonight...I got  TIto’s HAMMERED  last night and am still suffering hangover. Might just watch til I go to bed.  But feel free to ask me next time I’m in or pm me. GL! 

15 minutes ago, High3rEl3m3nt said:

IAG, have you done much staking on Kraken? 

I love to shoot first and ask questions later--better in biz than investing lol. 

Staking $40k in polkadot on kraken and then learning about what I just did. 

You Only Live Twice is a great Bond movie

See you in poker. 

Ciao 

what did you learn?  i'm staking tezos on kraken.

rudimentary level of understanding the pros/cons (please correct if anyone sees where I am going wrong):

seems like if you have time to geek out, staking on-chain is better, though your rewards are tied up for a longer period thank on Kraken. You maintain control over your coin and it is better to do if you believe in the Polkadot project.  

If you are a gambler, don't have time, wreckless/don't care or invest smaller amounts, seems like Kraken is the better option and your rewards can be used as soon as they are awarded. 

May go direct route once Kraken verifies me and I can get my funds out of there all at once. 

14 minutes ago, High3rEl3m3nt said:

Will share how it goes this week. 

Reading different Reddit threads that discuss the pro/cons. 

Youtube video also discussing the pros / cons of staking on Kraken vs on-chain 

Great video. I’m leaving mine on Kraken...I can’t be messing with onchain for small amount I have now.  For your amount, might make sense,...”not your keys, not your coins.”

12 hours ago, IAG said:

Just started it a couple weeks with starter of 200 DOT it pays twice a week the rewards in dot.   I actually posted about it somewhere in here earlier...WVU and I were discussing it I think. It sounds like a great rate of return...but almost too good to be true without some risk...which comes with something called “slashing.”  Kraken has some info about it.  I have never staked any coins before this but was easy,  so figured would test it out. , so all I know is I tried it slowly...first 25 percent of my DOT and then 50 then 100.  Haven’t done it enough to be an authority.  Sorry!    Dk if will play cards tonight...I got  TIto’s HAMMERED  last night and am still suffering hangover. Might just watch til I go to bed.  But feel free to ask me next time I’m in or pm me. GL! 

i've been drinking too much and mixing with too many pills, couldn't really sleep at all the last couple days which helps me to make bad decisions

i disagree with that rant that doge/gme can't have similarities

3 hours ago, Dingo said:

image.jpegimage.png

saw this on reddit this morning 

Tgisnisnwhat he said 

I have to be careful what I say, it can affect the market," Musk said via Clubhouse, addressing the power of his near-45 million followers on Twitter.

"The most entertaining outcome... would be that dogecoin becomes the currency of earth in the future. Occasionally I make jokes about dogecoin, but they are really meant to be jokes. Dogecoin was made as a joke to make fun of crypto, but fate loves irony."

He supports BTC.  I assume that is why he changed his Twitter bio to BTC.   I think he knew he fucked up.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2021/02/01/elon-musk-bitcoin-on-the-verge-of-broad-acceptance/?sh=264de81252c7

38 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i've been drinking too much and mixing with too many pills, couldn't really sleep at all the last couple days which helps me to make bad decisions

I get it. Sleep deprivation is a bitch.   Doge back over .04!   I hope it works out for you. I still have 250k coins, but I’m taking profit again if it gets up again and then stalls or slides.  If I had paid with fiat like you would probably hold for the long term influx into all crypto, but I had to use BTC.