Do you wish you went all in on BTC ten years ago?

tailsyoulose

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, raiders72 said:

Doing any trading on the traders telegram? I bought a Chinese account for $350.

Yeah. You can get some good swaps there. I bought about 50 bubbles (powerpuff girl) from a chinese guy, back when he was the only game in town. Now there's dozens of people hooking it up. There's an escrow channel too, so you don't get burned. 

9 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

Raiders do you mean that you bought the entire account? Or just an NFT from the region?

Bought the entire account. It's allowing me to use two accounts on the same phone. One is an account from a guy in China.  Handle is "Andy VeVe Collectibles" on Telegram.

10 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

Houser- the Risso batman in S1 is now going for about 2k. The app market will be back up in a couple days if you want to list it. Easy money.

I paid $650 for it. That thing was long gone by the time I got on VeVe. If I sell for 2k am I gonna be kicking myself in the ass next year?

6 Charged In NH For Running Unlicensed Virtual Currency Exchange Business

By
 T. Grant Benson
 -
March 16, 2021
timthumb.jpg PHOTO BY CHRIS YANG ON UNSPLASH

CONCORD – (DOJ) – Six individuals were indicted by a federal grand jury in New Hampshire and charged with participating in a conspiracy to operate an unlicensed money transmitting business and other offenses, Acting United States Attorney John J. Farley announced today.  Those charged in the indictment are:

Ian Freeman (formerly Ian Bernard), 40, of Keene

Colleen Fordham, 60, of Alstead

Renee Spinella, 23, of Derry

Andrew Spinella, 35, of Derry

Nobody (formerly Richard Paul), 52, of Keene

Aria DiMezzo (formerly James Baker), 34, of Keene

Freeman, Fordham, Renee Spinella, Andrew Spinella, and Nobody also are charged with wire fraud and participating in a conspiracy to commit wire fraud.  Ian Freeman is charged with money laundering and operating a continuing financial crimes enterprise.  Freeman and DiMezzo  also are charged with operating an unlicensed money transmitting business.

According to the indictment, since 2016, the defendants have operated a business that enabled customers to exchange over ten million dollars in fiat currency for virtual currency, charging a fee for their service. They operated their virtual currency exchange business using websites, as well as operating virtual currency ATM machines in New Hampshire. The indictment alleges that the defendants knowingly operated the virtual currency exchange business in violation of federal anti-money laundering laws and regulations. In furtherance of their scheme, the indictment alleges that some defendants opened bank accounts in the names of purported religious entities. According to the indictment, some defendants then engaged in substantial efforts to evade detection of their unlawful virtual currency exchange scheme by avoiding answering financial institutions’ questions about the nature of the business and misleading financial institutions into believing their unlawful virtual currency exchange business was instead a religious organization receiving charitable contributions.