Do you wish you went all in on BTC ten years ago?

tailsyoulose

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lost out on potential profit from last 2 weeks but just sold the Lamelo for 3100. Was 5k last week. Panic sales were crazy after injury report. It may go back up, but I wanted to secure some profit. Now let's see how many years it'll take to get my money out. 

Cool Cats pack drop Monday. Not sure what the 5 cool cats will be valued at since things seem down right now, but if anybody gets a pack, keep in mind that there are still some limited mint commons still out there in these packs. I went through and put lowest ask price currently in marketplace on some of the commons you can get this pack. Serial number could change that easily, these are just the lowest ask currently.

1st column is serial numbers available, second number is the number of the moments that will be spread out through these packs. Hope this helps. That Quickley is a nice score. 

image.png

5 hours ago, WVU said:

you guys better check your Veve account.  There was an update today and now my purchased collectibles are not showing up

I still can’t get into the app.  I’m imagining talking to my credit card company filing a dispute because my magic Internet unicorn disappeared.