**it's DOGE time again!

milwaukee mike

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, WVU said:

MANA would be my choice 

Have 6000 at average cost .41.   They got some good press last night or the night before and had a good week. I don’t know if I would buy right now, but it’s hard to say anymore. Still off the ATH, but that was when everything was running wild. 
i remember owning this at eight cents. Should’ve held for four years, Could’ve been my Dogecoin!  (Except not a pump coin)

3 minutes ago, IAG said:

Have 6000 at average cost .41.   They got some good press last night or the night before and had a good week. I don’t know if I would buy right now, but it’s hard to say anymore. Still off the ATH but that was when everything was running wild. 

I bought at .57 average

plenty of room for more growth 

9 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

i have edge and kraken but dont see MANA on either.  do I need anther site?  I can barely work the ones I have.

I need to sign up for a crypto class at my local community college

TN...if you go to coinmarketcap.com and find a coin you  can click on it and it will bring you to a page that says markets. If you click on that, it will tell you all the places you can get that coin. Keep in mind some exchanges US residents cannot utilize. Also some coins are not available to Americans even though they are on an exchange that allows Americans to trade..I see available on Kraken

B51E41BA-4B46-45B3-9785-025A4C902D04.png

15 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

WVU and IAG like it , good enough for me. In MANA we trust 

You might wait for the dip or just realize could be mid or long term hold.   Went between. .08 and .16 in 2017-18 forever. 

BAT another good one to HODL