**it's DOGE time again!

milwaukee mike

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

I realize I know very little about this stuff, but was cracking up reading what I was reading on facebook.  They were explaining that doge is way better than bitcoin because bitcoin has a limited number of coins where doge is unlimited so the money you can make is unlimited.  And nobody corrected or disagreed.

I saw that same thing!!   Lol...   man.    Sadly not the stupidest of comments that I saw.!

7 minutes ago, Dingo said:

I was in BAT at 21 cents,held that fucker for 2 years

Yeah you did.   Seems like longer.   You could have come in at same time as WVU for penny difference and had that money freed up for two years :mutley“ FOKING BAT!”

Pretty sure I have most BAT here,I need an all in coin about 2 years ago so I did lots of research.I still think BAT goes up from here during this bull run and if it doesn’t it isn’t the worse coin to be holding.

Everyone she sign up to the Brave browser if you own BAT

1 minute ago, Dingo said:

Pretty sure I have most BAT here,I need an all in coin about 2 years ago so I did lots of research.I still think BAT goes up from here during this bull run and if it doesn’t it isn’t the worse coin to be holding.

Everyone she sign up to the Brave browser if you own BAT

You should  assemble a Forumville pump group. #Batspam

Just now, Jizz_Volcano said:

Thanks for the Info

Peace in the middle east!

Sorry Pal.  I don’t move a lot of coins.l.just buy and sell so not familiar with fee structures really.   Don’t pay attention.  Isn’t the cost of the send solely affiliated with the network and not the exchange? I know different exchanges have different fees for different things. Some don’t charge anything to move, but the network would take something. China had   a black out Saturday which affected hash rate and send prices have been higher recently  but I don’t know if they still are....just read about it.  GL. 
In general I think Kraken has the lowest fees per Milwaukee Mike. Last I heard.