If meat is about to expire?

Ts179

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

mikeman would eat it months after expiration so you're probably good

then again you might end up looking like mikeman

Confirmed, meats desirabliilty is only determined by your level of thrift and hunger, best to cook it up in the next couple days.

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

wtf is going on with kolzig's shorts?

they look super long, and one leg looks like it has a blue band and the other side is black and white?

those are GS warriors shorts i paid $69 bucks from ebay. they are paper thin and no stictched decals. i think i got robbed

20 hours ago, Ts179 said:

those are GS warriors shorts i paid $69 bucks from ebay. they are paper thin and no stictched decals. i think i got robbed

Those shorts could be thick, with stitched decals and have Curry's signature on it and you still would have been robbed.....69 bucks for a pair of gym shorts...:laugh

1 minute ago, Sam Losco said:

must be nice to be rich 

BLM Joey grew up like them kids on TV,,,the mom makes a nice Breakfast with like 7 different items, the kid takes a swallow of OJ and a bite of a waffle and a nibble on a sausage and says sorry running late and leaves ....the dad eats like half of his food and the rest just gets tossed....:laugh