If meat is about to expire?

Ts179

Just now, Ts179 said:

so when you go out to eat you arrive early and marinate it yourself in the kitchen?

I hadn't thought of that, but no.

Store bought meat can be marinated just the way you like it at Home.

I'm not falling for that cajun this, barbecue that, seasoned in whatever bullshit hype. 

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Chinese food is still an overall value but I have noticed the prices going up pretty fast

i never thought it was a value. its mainly rice which is basically free to cook at home

pu pu platter last year was $17 now its $23

this is almost worth checking out the conspiracy forums 

Just now, Ts179 said:

i never thought it was a value. its mainly rice which is basically free to cook at home

pu pu platter last year was $17 now its $23

this is almost worth checking out the conspiracy forums 

Well the pu pu platter was always a scam to me,,,,bunch of overpriced appetizers

But when you can get a quart of a dish like beef/broccoli or spicy garlic pork AND a quart of rice and the tab is less than 9 buck with tax then that is a value to me.

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

?

Wouldn’t even consider eating something on the date , let alone past it. Disgusting 

Nonsense, shit is good for days or even weeks past expiration, not meat - the most you can push that is 7-10 days, but other stuff is fresh as a dewy meadow long past the date on the pkg. :cigar

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

BLM Joey grew up like them kids on TV,,,the mom makes a nice Breakfast with like 7 different items, the kid takes a swallow of OJ and a bite of a waffle and a nibble on a sausage and says sorry running late and leaves ....the dad eats like half of his food and the rest just gets tossed....:laugh

Ya my single mom who could barely afford our rent and worked full time definitely did that ?‍♂️

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

I typically only buy 2 perishable meat items at a time. So that way I can use it within a week and don’t end up throwing stuff away. Rich or poor I think wasting food is horrible. 

i like to buy meat the day im going to cook it as well. if shit happens and i dont get to cook it, im not throwing it out just because its on its date, thats a waste

6 hours ago, mikeman said:

it's been hard times in the spoiled meat dept, I haven't found any in ages, it's always scooped up before i get there. Either that or it's only discounted 20% or so, if I'm gonna buy spoiled meat it needs to be at least 1/2 off dammit!

the management team clearly had a meeting focusing on you