feel kinda DEWed here

Ts179

first i thought it was the month long booze bender feeling sh1tty. now i know thats not it

plz stop DEWing me

ill go to Church i plan to but i just dont even have the clothes. all i have it tshirts. ill get a few dress shirts at goodwill and be ready for the weekend. i feel so worn down i need a nights sleep plz stop

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Ts179 said:

first i thought it was the month long booze bender feeling sh1tty. now i know thats not it

plz stop DEWing me

ill go to Church i plan to but i just dont even have the clothes. all i have it tshirts. ill get a few dress shirts at goodwill and be ready for the weekend. i feel so worn down i need a nights sleep plz stop

i think its a combo of that and constant DEW. no major DEW. i fell asleep eventually i just feel crappy

fuked up big time drinking. was 2 bottles of wine in the house. should have poured them out right away

now all my meds are basically deactivated so i have DEW pain, blurry head, no energy. headache ect

will take weeks in not months to feel better. and if im made to go on abilify or whatever then ill just check into the state hospital

5 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

fuked up big time drinking. was 2 bottles of wine in the house. should have poured them out right away

now all my meds are basically deactivated so i have DEW pain, blurry head, no energy. headache ect

will take weeks in not months to feel better. and if im made to go on abilify or whatever then ill just check into the state hospital

Clogz

check into the Tewksbury state hospital brother.........all kinds of weird people in there

12 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

Yea, yea, yea, we've heard it 100 times, get some new material buddy.

• 1 month later...