feel kinda DEWed here

Ts179

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Who would be a better employee.

Beavis, Butthead or YOU?

you cant drink for 8 years. get fat. get DEWed for about a year..........then come out right away and be a good employee

if i was allowed to gamble and play ps4 while i lost weight id feel much better. but im forced to jump right in and work. so ill try my best but its obvious there is something wrong with me 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

looks like i got a job as an assistant janitor at an old folks home

which is a good fit as i wont have to lift anything heavy about my head. should be able to keep this job

Congratulations. 

A few tips if I may...

Look busy even if you aren't. 

Don't socialize with coworkers. 

Showing up us 90% of the job.

Don't do extra work unless you want a promotion. The more you do, the more they'll expect.

Oldtimers in those places will create drama for entertainment purposes. Keep quiet. 

Don't take anything that isn't yours, those places will prosecute. Especially if medications are missing.

Best of luck in your new career!

I was out stationed at a VA nursing home for a stretch. 

The residents were always misplacing their stuff. They would blame staff members for stealing glasses, hearing aids and dentures.

All had to have lengthy and thorough investigators. Then they would find their misplaced stuff, meanwhile the employee was home on suspension during the investigation. Sucked...

got the news today i will be doing a lot of cleaning. im sure that means all sorts of nasty stuff. which really doesnt bother me its all mental

but i will be the lowest guy there. so all the bad stuff ill be doing. again not complaining only job i dont want is one where i get hurt and i dont see that here

i start monday

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

got the news today i will be doing a lot of cleaning. im sure that means all sorts of nasty stuff. which really doesnt bother me its all mental

but i will be the lowest guy there. so all the bad stuff ill be doing. again not complaining only job i dont want is one where i get hurt and i dont see that here

i start monday

I was a janitor in college at nights, it's not that bad.

3 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

yeah im not worried about that. ive been in places that are gross and the cleaning ppl sucked.  they seemed excited to have me so i already feel appreciated

Dont worry about a few min of unpleasantness, 90% of it will be collecting trash and mopping,  not to mention hiding out in your maintenance area.