Antichrist +125

Ts179

11 minutes ago, IAG said:

I don’t see the Maga reference in the Wiki article?  Is that the Magus V reference?

You do realize the Wiki is subject to fake revisions? that could have been inserted there deliberately. you'd have to see if the page has changed from what it was perhaps 6-7 yrs ago.

I thought you were just joking around KK

This is literally the dumbest thing you have ever posted if you think there is some kind of connection between the Satanic church use of the word

MAGA and the Make American Great Again slogan.......

Please dont start considering WIKI as a legit source of  neutral info, use it in a pinch to look up basic facts  but dont end your search there when the topic is important

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You do realize the Wiki is subject to fake revisions? that could have been inserted there deliberately. you'd have to see if the page has changed from what it was perhaps 6-7 yrs ago.

Yeah I quickly scanned the edit page as I thought of that, but quickly decided didn’t have the energy to wade thru it all. 

21 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

fella on another forum made a good point

Re: What if I told you...
not trusting the internet on this one. id like to see it written in a book before trump-maga was created

otherwise this could be an attempt to smear trump

Well besides that dont you think him having  recent connections like meetings with  or donations to Acutal members of statnic church as better evidence than a foolish meme, that is why I thought you were just screwing around.

Dude the satanists and pedos hate Trump because he has crushed them.

They been telling lie after lie about his ever since he announced his run way back when

If you gonna hate Trump at least hate him for true things that he has said or done, not made up stuff:bulb

26 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Lets see, if Trump is the antichrist - meaning he's evil, that would make Biden, pelosie and the rest the force of good?  :laugh

Naah.

controlled opposition, but what you state is not a factor:

ANTICHRIST DOESN'T MEAN OPPOSED TO CHRIST, MEANING IS NOT SOMEONE DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSITE

Antichrist is "instead of" - as in a sacrilegious replacement of Christ. Someone pretending to be good and having a hidden agenda (like most politicians really)

Trump loves using "Sympathy for the Devil" on his rallies, great song but the lyrics are super dark and paints a picture of the way he sees himself.

He also said he doesn't believe in asking the forgiveness of God. WE ALL NEED GOD'S FORGIVENESS.

The reaction of Raise here is 100% in loop with someone who sees Trump as something beyond a leader. More like a Messianic figure. Trump's links to Zionist Freemasons is ample and documented.

Just now, HurryUpAndDrink said:

ANTICHRIST DOESN'T MEAN OPPOSED TO CHRIST, MEANING IS NOT SOMEONE DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSITE

Antichrist is "instead of" - as in a sacrilegious replacement of Christ. Someone pretending to be good and having a hidden agenda (like most politicians really)

Trump loves using "Sympathy for the Devil" on his rallies, great song but the lyrics are super dark and paints a picture of the way he sees himself.

He also said he doesn't believe in asking the forgiveness of God. WE ALL NEED GOD'S FORGIVENESS.

The reaction of Raise here is 100% in loop with someone who sees Trump as something beyond a leader. More like a Messianic figure. Trump's links to Zionist Freemasons is ample and documented.

Trumps messianic figure rating took a dive when he got covid and whined like a bitch.

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

For you perhaps... not for millions. HE STILL HOLDS ALL THE GOP POWER... zero chance he is not the 2024 candidate. Zero.

I supported him(obviously) and I'd take him back in a heartbeat, but he's no longer my choice. I just cant look past his weakness, even at the end when there was nothing to gain for him he remained weak.

Hundreds of fine americans are suffering in jail tonight because he was a wimp. He was always afraid to use his power - instead he used his tongue, that's not what a leader does.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I supported him(obviously) and I'd take him back in a heartbeat, but he's no longer my choice. I just cant look past his weakness, even at the end when there was nothing to gain for him he remained weak.

Hundreds of fine americans are suffering in jail tonight because he was a wimp. He was always afraid to use his power - instead he used his tongue, that's not what a leader does.

I agree 100% plus the bullshit vaccine push.

This was personal, my friend and associate Nick was arrested over January 6th. All he did was film.

He's still battling the case. WIMP IS RIGHT. EGO, HIS MAIN DRIVE.

10 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

More foolishness and a very poor anaysis, sound like you are working for some fake news outlet on the Sympathy for the Devil bit.

What sort of hidden agenda does Trump have? do tell

This is the MAIN reason why I support Trump

trumpstand-for-the-people.jpg