Antichrist +125

Ts179

Hundreds of fine americans are suffering in jail tonight because he was a wimp

Told you Precious that he couldnt do anything there, the DS would have loved it if he did

Would have literally destroy MAGA if he pardoned that group, its unfortunate no doubt but Trump was handcuffed on this one.

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Told you Precious that he couldnt do anything there, the DS would have loved it if he did

Would have literally destroy MAGA if he pardoned that group, its unfortunate no doubt but Trump was handcuffed on this one.

Really, what would they have done, impeach him? they did anyway.

He should have issued a blanket pardon to all except anyone who injured someone or damaged property. That would have been 99% of them.

16 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

More foolishness and a very poor anaysis, sound like you are working for some fake news outlet on the Sympathy for the Devil bit.

What sort of hidden agenda does Trump have? do tell

This is the MAIN reason why I support Trump

trumpstand-for-the-people.jpg

THATS SOME CULT SHIT RIGHT THERE...you forgot about JFK?

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Really, what would they have done, impeach him? they did anyway.

He should have issued a blanket pardon to all except anyone who injured someone or damaged property. That would have been 99% of them.

I explained in detail less than 60 days ago, you were not with it then and obviously not gonna be with it now

But he could NOT do it, the fact that you make the " what they gonna do impeach him"  joke lets me know how shallow your understanding of the situation is.......

maybe one day you will be open to more than  just what Tucker or Jack is telling you.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

I explained in detail less than 60 days ago, you were not with it then and obviously not gonna be with it now

But he could NOT do it, the fact that you make the " what they gonna do impeach him"  joke lets me know how shallow your understanding of the situation is.......

maybe one day you will be open to more than  just what Tucker or Jack is telling you.

He was afraid of mitch mcconnell, prob the only human alive who can say that.