• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, IAG said:

Top 6? :laugh   I thought it was top 4.

It’s 6 I need to change it. I set the playoff matchups manually anyways.  I declared 6 teams as commissioner in this thread before season started 😉

I play you this week btw. You’re team looks pretty damn good 

4 minutes ago, Hoops said:

It’s 6 I need to change it. I set the playoff matchups manually anyways.  I declared 6 teams as commissioner in this thread before season started 😉

I play you this week btw. You’re team looks pretty damn good 

Had a good week last week,  but any given Sunday… GL pal.   
As long as 6 team playoff was declared in thread,  all is good..just never have seen that with ten teams. 

The only rule that should be changed is the 6 playoff teams which was talked and agreed to before the league started.   No other things should be changed.   You cant start a league and keep changing shit or people won’t pay or want to pay.   Waivers and and trades should stay the same as they were the previous 5 weeks or you run the risk of not getting paid by a team because of rule changes throughout the year.   It’s been this way for 5 weeks and should not change.   I don’t think there is an issue with now being 6 playoff teams.  O