TGF fantasy football

mike499

36 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Deemer had to snap accept that offer.  Cooks is borderline waiver wire and Mixon is hitting stride.  Fournette in dead offense. 

Is Hoops far enough out of it where he can locked from trading with other contending teams.  

Lol my exact thoughts, but didn’t accept Fournette passing game is heavy 

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Deemer had to snap accept that offer.  Cooks is borderline waiver wire and Mixon is hitting stride.  Fournette in dead offense. 

Is Hoops far enough out of it where he can locked from trading with other contending teams.  

Cooks has a cupcake schedule and he could get traded which would make him a 1A.  Mixon gets lost because Burrrow and all those receivers are clicking right now. Look at Mixon schedule during the first 2 rounds of the playoffs… Buffalo and TB :laugh 

15 minutes ago, Hoops said:

Cooks has a cupcake schedule and he could get traded which would make him a 1A.  Mixon gets lost because Burrrow and all those receivers are clicking right now. Look at Mixon schedule during the first 2 rounds of the playoffs… Buffalo and TB :laugh 

You're talking about playoffs???  :laugh:laugh:laugh

who's his big competition on the squad?

week 4 175 combined yards 2 Tds -27.80 fantasy points

week 5 193 combined yards 1 TD 32.0 fantasy points

week 6 bye and in danger of being benched...?

week 7 155 combined yards 3 TDs- 35.0 fantasy points

fact of the matter is. without jacobs and his 15.0 avg projected points, your wife will have run out a guy like Dillon or Hunt who might have a floor of 1 or 2 points and a ceiling of 10 or 12. 

maybe somebody will trade you derrick henry for Diggs though! good luck

you are bottom 3 in the league in points scored. so lots of WR points on your bench, ain't helping your wife. 

3 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

who's his big competition on the squad?

week 4 175 combined yards 2 Tds -27.80 fantasy points

week 5 193 combined yards 1 TD 32.0 fantasy points

week 6 bye and in danger of being benched...?

week 7 155 combined yards 3 TDs- 35.0 fantasy points

fact of the matter is. without jacobs and his 15.0 avg projected points, your wife will have run out a guy like Dillon or Hunt who might have a floor of 1 or 2 points and a ceiling of 10 or 12. 

maybe somebody will trade you derrick henry for Diggs though! good luck

you are bottom 3 in the league in points scored. so lots of WR points on your bench, ain't helping your wife. 

Cheer up pal and go for a hike in the morning to relieve stress.  I’m not giving you diggs pal...... if you think Jacobs is so good lets do this.... from this point right now we can go total points till end of season diggs against Jacobs fo a small 250 cash, you interested?

4 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Cheer up pal and go for a hike in the morning to relieve stress.  I’m not giving you diggs pal...... if you think Jacobs is so good lets do this.... from this point right now we can go total points till end of season diggs against Jacobs fo a small 250 cash, you interested?

that's not how it works. premium on RB points as that position is harder to get high points from. there are less than 20 rbs that get full load) 

the way to evaluate is comparing (Jacobs points minus your lowest RB output) vs (Diggs points vs my lowest WR output)

and then of course final record and how far we go in playoffs.

you need a win bad and need to change it up. 

good luck!

Just now, Chi_Archie said:

that's not how it works. premium on RB points as that position is harder to get high points from.

the way to evaluate is comparing (Jacobs points minus your lowest RB output) vs (Diggs points vs my lowest WR output)

and then of course final record and how far we go in playoffs.

you need a win bad and need to change it up. 

good luck!

So I guess that is a no to the bet being offered?  I know how it goes an what’s needed or fantasy trust me,unfortunately this is my wife’s 1sr team ever.....

i play in numerous masters fantasy leagues along with FFPC leagues.  Good luck to you also..........