Greetings from LAS VEGAS!

Brock Landers

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

venetian

could actualy walk there, always feel like cabbies or uber would rob me, not by charging too much but actually robbing me

If you take Uber, you might get Brock as your driver trying to scrape a few dollars together for another bowl of soup.

41 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The game prob ended at 10:30, you have to get out of the area of the stadium and then drive the 5 hrs to LV(min), he wouldn't have got to sleep till 6am, no way he'd be eating a big meal early in the day.

Pal, it's a 4 hour drive, I got back and in bed by 1:45 am.

Get a fuckin clue

37 minutes ago, ajt said:

If you take Uber, you might get Brock as your driver trying to scrape a few dollars together for another bowl of soup.

Hey dipshit, can't drive Uber or Lyft here as you need to be approved for each region.  I can do Uber eats if I choose, but I don't have any need.  Last April when I was here I did that and has fun, seeing parts of the city I hadn't before, places I hadn't heard of (restaurants), etc

4 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Hey dipshit, can't drive Uber or Lyft here as you need to be approved for each region.  I can do Uber eats if I choose, but I don't have any need.  Last April when I was here I did that and has fun, seeing parts of the city I hadn't before, places I hadn't heard of (restaurants), etc

LOLOLOLOLOL

8 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Good God.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I made that trip by car from L.A. to las Vegas many times, but never in 4 hours. Not even close to that.

Well done Brock.

He didn't make it to LA proper in that time.  Guaranteed.

I've driven that trip at 100-120 MPH the entire way as much as I could and the best I've done is 4.5 hours to Calabasas.

You always get stuck behind slow cars or semis at some point.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

He didn't make it to LA proper in that time.  Guaranteed.

I've driven that trip at 100-120 MPH the entire way as much as I could and the best I've done is 4.5 hours to Calabasas.

You always get stuck behind slow cars or semis at some point.

I was making round-trips from Las Vegas to Woodland Hills with some frequency and I never made it one-way in less than 5 hours.

1 minute ago, FISHHEAD said:

It's brutal just in the short stretch between downtown and Silverado Ranch here in Vegas ..............accidents, drunk drivers, shootings, car thefts, etc., etc.

Sounds like the Eisenhower expressway in CHICAGO.  Everyone there is fair game to get popped, especially in the area just west of the united center to around Austin ave.  Basically the wild west