My fiancee arrives in 13 days

HurryUpAndDrink

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The man is supposed to grill the steak, she should do the rest. You guys need to define your roles before you go even a step further fella.

I grilled 10+ steaks since she arrived sport

Grilled chicken, chorizo and porkchops too

You assume a lot with 1% of the information sir

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I grilled 10+ steaks since she arrived sport

Grilled chicken, chorizo and porkchops too

You assume a lot with 1% of the information sir

Sorry man, these are strict gender roles that cannot be deviated from, just as you MUST take out the garbage, you must cook the steak, no exceptions.

UPDATE ATTACKED BY A POISONOUS SNAKE: The fiancee and I rescued a little mouse from this poisonous snake yesterday. At first we didn't know it was bitten and already dying, we thought he had hypothermia. We set a box with food for the country mouse and I told my fiancee it was a bad idea to store inside due to predators... so we left it on the porch. All of a sudden I notice shadows moving through the cabin cracks wall... a fuckin LORA SNAKE, attacking the mouse again, the same one he was running from... Unfortunately our friend was bitten before we got to him and is now gone ?

My fiancee almost got bitten but I managed to pull her close to me last minute and saved her.

photo_2021-08-28_06-59-57.jpg