My fiancee arrives in 13 days

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a pretty girl HUAD!   All that video silence made me a bit uncomfortable though. What was she reading? She looked intense.  You rented a place for a while or something right? I’m trying to remember the details of where you are staying/ doing for the next couple months.

10 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Nice PR! Place looks awesome and your girl looks pretty. Hope it all works out for you all. I did hear some sniffling on the beeeedeeeo. You guys knee deep in yayo???

hahahah thank u Joey

not knee deep, I was doing it before she arrived I was so anxious

I have not given her any

I dont want to corrupt her

25 minutes ago, IAG said:

Looks like a pretty girl HUAD!   All that video silence made me a bit uncomfortable though. What was she reading? She looked intense.  You rented a place for a while or something right? I’m trying to remember the details of where you are staying/ doing for the next couple months.

I took it when she was talking with her very worried grandma on purpose as to not show her face too much cause there's very sick animals here, I know u understand

I rented airbnb's for 46 days, 33 dats paid, still need to come with the $ for the next part, but I have 1 month salary incomiing...

23 hours ago, mikeman said:

is she only staying for a little while, I was under the impression she was moving there at least temporarally?

46 days, the plan is the conquer her in a way she is the one telling me she wants to stay

and not me asking her

so far... she says I'm the best everything she's ever had

I think this is Mrs. HUAD. now, is almost a done deal

SORRY KOLZ

8 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

46 days, the plan is the conquer her in a way she is the one telling me she wants to stay

and not me asking her

so far... she says I'm the best everything she's ever had

I think this is Mrs. HUAD. now, is almost a done deal

SORRY KOLZ

She looks very pretty, I'm not sure about that video, it's like you're an old married couple, she was ignoring you after just one day.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

She looks very pretty, I'm not sure about that video, it's like you're an old married couple, she was ignoring you after just one day.

she didnt even know I was recording, she was texting her grandma

I took the video that way so the sick fucks who stalk me her cant see her face and then stalk her

cause u know there's some sick pieces of shit here

9 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

she didnt even know I was recording, she was texting her grandma

I took the video that way so the sick fucks who stalk me her cant see her face and then stalk her

cause u know there's some sick pieces of shit here

Smart move 

first post of that thread, lol:

I'm not a big fan of females farting period, its much worse when you first are getting to know one another and she rips one...IMO its worse than butt hair...

I'm laying next to this girl last night, after we had fooled around, and out of nowhere she informs me she just ripped one...I about died and wanted to leave, the funny part was I didn't even hear it, she must have been ruffling the covers and the noise drowned out the fart sound...So I try to sidestep the issue and take some of the embarrasment off the situation by pointing out I didn't hear anything...her reply back, "well you'll probably smell it in a few seconds http://www.therxforum.com/images/smilies/icon_confused.gif http://www.therxforum.com/images/smilies/icon_confused.gif

Where I come from, that's just nasty...I know all humans have gas etc, but first time together and she farts shortly afterwards....sick!

http://www.therxforum.com/images/smilies/monsters-inc71.gif

1 hour ago, WVU said:

Please tell me it worked out better for you than Journeyman!

She farted, after first night of sex! (therxforum.com)

hahahahaah

no sir, she doesn't even snore...

and I snore like a wildebeest- she has such a deep sleep I asked her about it and she didn't even hear me

a match made in heaven