My fiancee arrives in 13 days

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That video he posted scared me, i know he said she was texting her grandma but to me   her head buried in her phone was sending a message, sorta like Oh god, i dont know what to do. Perhaps all is well however, we'll see.

Yeah..I hope so, but something feels off.

41 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That video he posted scared me, i know he said she was texting her grandma but to me   her head buried in her phone was sending a message, sorta like Oh god, i dont know what to do. Perhaps all is well however, we'll see.

Show MikeyAlzhiemers a real video of something nefarious -"nothing to see here, move along"

Show him a video of trees and  girl sending text-"Ohhhhhh Sheeeeeit, all hell gonna break loose"

:laugh

On 8/23/2021 at 5:49 PM, WVU said:

the guy is probably fine living his best life.  Not posting tells me he is busy traveling and thinking of other things.

On 8/23/2021 at 6:13 PM, Chi_Archie said:

If the guy posted updates, he'd get called out for not being present with his newly arrived princess

if he doesn't, everyone assumes the worst.

lonely guys see 30 sec video and can give a precise diagnosis of the relationship dynamic

amazing

100% CORRECT

54 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

AND TO TOP IT OFF...

She's a glorious cook

BEST STEAK I'VE EVER HAD, NOT EVEN KIDDING

She is not afraid of garlic ♥

The man is supposed to grill the steak, she should do the rest. You guys need to define your roles before you go even a step further fella.