My fiancee arrives in 13 days

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

FORTUNATELY, addiction can be overcome

Being a retard, has no fix... I think your brain is failing and damage increases every single week

Yeah.......and thank god you found another 3rd worlder like yourself that is desperate enough to travel 1/2 way around the world to meet some broke ass 3rd worlder..... 

i can only imagine how desperate she is that she had to go to the same level as you.... quality woman you have...she still doing those cam shows online with other guys for 2 bucks a pop?   I mean she stripped down naked for you a person she has never meet and in your own words” had sex via computer 5 times a day last month’”.    Nothing but a quality young lady

Who knows maybe i raised my daughters wrong?  I know that they do not strip down naked through a computer or engage in drug activity with anyone, let along a chat room guy they meet 6 months ago.....   but you are right , you found a quality lady there COCKMUNCHER......

24 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Yeah.......and thank god you found another 3rd worlder like yourself that is desperate enough to travel 1/2 way around the world to meet some broke ass 3rd worlder..... 

i can only imagine how desperate she is that she had to go to the same level as you.... quality woman you have...she still doing those cam shows online with other guys for 2 bucks a pop?   I mean she stripped down naked for you a person she has never meet and in your own words” had sex via computer 5 times a day last month’”.    Nothing but a quality young lady

Who knows maybe i raised my daughters wrong?  I know that they do not strip down naked through a computer or engage in drug activity with anyone, let along a chat room guy they meet 6 months ago.....   but you are right , you found a quality lady there COCKMUNCHER......

your daughters are out there sucking cock like you

why would you know? and how would you know?

touch a nerve there, bitch?

I wish you would say that to my face, see how you end up without a face, afterwards

nothing like a never has been old sport who is pretty much finished in life, just wasting oxygen for the rest of us young lads

did your kids vaccinate? you and the wife?

im so gonna throw a party when u fuck off to hell

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

your daughters are out there sucking cock like you

why would you know? and how would you know?

touch a nerve there, bitch?

I wish you would say that to my face, see how you end up without a face, afterwards

nothing like a never has been old sport who is pretty much finished in life, just wasting oxygen for the rest of us young lads

did your kids vaccinate? you and the wife?

im so gonna throw a party when u fuck off to hell

Hurry

ill give you a pass here pal, but trust me i am not the one for. Your tough guy shit....i would hurt you and pal, think you are fucked up now? You haven’t seen shit. Your podcast members would know the difference between you and Epstein after i it it on you.   

As for my daughters, trust me you couldn’t be more wrong.  I know in this day it is rare   Both college grads and waiting for their husbands or atleast that is what they tell mom...either way have contributed more in the shirt time in this world the you sorry ass....

i do not have time for the back and forth with you.  Promise me though 1 day you come this way to visit clogz so i can show you what i am bout.   Just 1 visit...

enjoy your time with your internet GF. Your family  will also be proud of you, all these years with no GF they thought you were gay....so congrats pal....