Cardano (ADA) Master thread

WVU

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If by “people like me” you mean people that don’t hang onto your nuts because of all your bullshit about your billion dollar portfolio? then yes.  I remember your other bull shit claims about making a billion on the election. This is my thread, pal.  And it’s about Cardano.  You tried to hijack it and now your pissy because I called you out for flip flopping?  Get bent.  I invest real money.  Others do too.  Your fake opinions can cost posters real money.

3 hours ago, WVU said:

Raiders, what is your exit strategy for ADAX?  Are you holding long term regardless of price?

I was in it a lot lower than you. Always take profits on the way up. Then reinvest on dips or sit tight. Each has to do what they think best. Personally I'm keeping what I have at the moment. A Cardano Dex or two will be huge. We just don't know if it's ADAX, CSWAP, CARDAX, ERGO, MINI, Sundae, etc.

46 minutes ago, raiders72 said:

I was in it a lot lower than you. Always take profits on the way up. Then reinvest on dips or sit tight. Each has to do what they think best. Personally I'm keeping what I have at the moment. A Cardano Dex or two will be huge. We just don't know if it's ADAX, CSWAP, CARDAX, ERGO, MINI, Sundae, etc.

Thanks, pal.  I’d rather see gradual gains vs this volatility.  I’ll hold for a bit but This shit is a crapshoot and the very reason I hold so many different coins. I got in Sol early so happy with that.  Tails likes it of course because it’s surging.  So does everyone else though.  Guess that’s why it’s surging, lol

I feel dumb, was gonna dump half my Ada if it hit $3 again and then saw all the Twitter heat when it was around 2.84-2.86. Thought about just selling then but was being greedy hoping for a Monday morning bump. 

Sol is very clearly making a run directly at ADA. Also, what seems more likely sooner…bitcoin back at 62k or ADA at $4? 

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

What do you think of shorting REITs that primarily hold residential mortgages?

Same question for REITs holding office buildings?

sorry to but in, but if they have options i would always buy puts instead of shorting the stock

shorting a stock has a lot of risk and small reward, the puts have a little risk and big reward