Cardano (ADA) Master thread

WVU

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/23/2021 at 10:11 PM, WVU said:

in on ADAX at $1.03. Bought it at ExMarkets.

WVU, if you like the returns you're getting on ADAX right now, pick up some CSWAP. 

Buy ETH, put it in a metamask, connect to uniswap, and buy CSWAP. Then just hold on and enjoy the ride.

In any case, holding ADA is a square play for the coming cardano surge. There is so much more gains to be had in the ecosystem coins. Its worth the 30 min of research you'll have to do to understand dex trading. I promise you.

7 hours ago, WVU said:

I already have cswap, but I’ll buy more.  I’m not just ADA.  I own like 90 different coins 

Wow. I'm not even holding 90 coins now. Started BTC 2013, ETH 2017, ADA 2018, DeFi 2020, NFT/gaming 2021. Right now you want NFT/play to earn and ecosystems of your favorite smart contract platforms.

Minswap just launched on testnet and is glitchy. They are working on concurrency problems that limit transactions per block. 

Cardano taking major hear on twitter, from the usual suspects (eth maxis). I think problems like this will be solved by devs, but it does mean that certain DeFi features like flash loans are simply impossible on cardano.

I am still long cardano DeFi but will be looking toward the exit once mainnet launches. 

I am far more bullish on SOL now.

2 hours ago, tailsyoulose said:

That being said ADAX does look very risky. Could be a scam at the end of the day, fingers crossed they have a working product.

Weren’t  you bullish on this just last week?  What has changed other than the price dropping?  You have been pimping Cswap too.  Will your opinion on that change too if the price falters?