Cardano (ADA) Master thread

WVU

7 hours ago, WVU said:

Twitter followers are the reason they are pump and dumps.  Not exactly giving validity for long term growth.  The opposite I would say 

Here's one time that I disagree with you. Community is huge for cryptos. There are some that artificially inflate followers with bots but you need a true community that continues to grow. That's one indicator for me especially with the NFTs that are currently being dropped. I'm not getting in an NFT without at least 10,000 followers.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smart contracts for ADA coming Sept 12th. BTC runs the market but I think this is one time that ADA was key. It seems impossible since the volume is so much more with BTC, but ADA wasn't going to move down at this time. Dumps occur just prior to big announcements happening. The whole world buys on news and then the whales start dumping.

Wha do you guys think of these companies that ask you to make an investment and you cant collect until you make a 300% profit. I know it sounds like a scam, there`s a 99.9% that it`s a Ponzi scheme but several people here in Costa Rica are in these type of things and they get their investment in 3 or 4 months and then the rest is just profit so they dont care if it flops eventually

7 minutes ago, HRWager said:

Wha do you guys think of these companies that ask you to make an investment and you cant collect until you make a 300% profit. I know it sounds like a scam, there`s a 99.9% that it`s a Ponzi scheme but several people here in Costa Rica are in these type of things and they get their investment in 3 or 4 months and then the rest is just profit so they dont care if it flops eventually

Ya that’s a Ponzi scheme. Works great until it doesn’t 

22 hours ago, raiders72 said:

Here's one time that I disagree with you. Community is huge for cryptos. There are some that artificially inflate followers with bots but you need a true community that continues to grow. That's one indicator for me especially with the NFTs that are currently being dropped. I'm not getting in an NFT without at least 10,000 followers.

I was speaking more to Crypto than NFTs.

1 hour ago, HRWager said:

lol people fall for that crap?

similar to staking, only much more egregious

• 1 year later...