Chris Paul makes me LOL

BarryRunSome

This stupid fuck has never made a big shot in a big spot in his entire life

Not a clue why he gets lumped in with the great players in this league

Him and his sidekick Blake Griffin are 2 losers

Now tonight playing injured he is having an OK game and he's walking around like he's Paul Pierce on the scale of coming up big in big spots:laugh

Never change DipShit. promise us. I have no play on the game. I have never rooted for a team harder then I will for the Spurs to knock these chumps off

lol 27 pts on 13 shots lol

LOL LOL First big shot he's ever made in his life

Only been in the league for 10 years LOL LOL

Fucking absolute joke that he's lumped in with the stars in this league LOL LOL

Him and his boy BLAKE come up smaller in big spots that any "SuperStar" tandem I can ever remember LOL LOL

Couple of FUCKING STIFFS. Him and KIA boy. Smaller then Verne TROYER IN BIG SPOTS LOL LOL

CP3 is awesome, people that think he is somehow a disappointment need to adjust their expectation

He isnt Lebron or Durant. He isnt a transcendent talent or scorer who will win playoff series' by himself. What he is though is the best PG in the NBA over the past 8 years. Id rather have him running my offense than Westbrook or Rose right now, even though i concede RWs talent and ability to put a team on his back is greatest than Pauls

But Paul more times than not makes the right play. He has an incredible IQ for the game. Tough, but good leader. His leadership style isnt for everyone. Great shooter, incredible passer, even better competitor.

One of the only things i dont like about CP3 is he does too often look to the refs to bail him out. I dont mean in the sense of arguing for fouls because everyone does that. IDK if people that complain about players doing that realize MJ did that as much as anyone. But Paul too often will simply drive right into people and throw up nonsense hoping he is bailed out then throws a fit if he isnt. Happens too much for my liking but overall fantastic player

CP3 is SHIT, people that think he is SHIT are spot on

He isn't Wall or Kyrie. He isnt a transcendent talent or scorer who will win playoff series' by himself. What he is though is a SHIT Fake tough guy PG in the NBA over the past 8 years. Id rather have him running my offense than Felton though i concede RF talent and ability to put a team on his back is greatest than Pauls

But Paul more times than not he makes the wrong play. He has a shit IQ for the game. he's a fake tough guy. His leadership style isnt for everyone. OK shooter, incredible passer, even better CRYBABY.

One of the only things i dont like about CP3 is he does too often look to the refs to bail him out. I dont mean in the sense of arguing for fouls because everyone does that. IDK if people that complain about players doing that realize MJ did that as much as anyone. But Paul too often will simply drive right into people and throw up nonsense hoping he is bailed out then throws a fit if he isnt. Happens too much for my liking but overall SHIT player/QUOTE]

Fixed it for YA

One of the only things i dont like about CP3 is he does too often look to the refs to bail him out. I dont mean in the sense of arguing for fouls because everyone does that. IDK if people that complain about players doing that realize MJ did that as much as anyone. But Paul too often will simply drive right into people and throw up nonsense hoping he is bailed out then throws a fit if he isnt. Happens too much for my liking but overall fantastic player

Chris Paul stares and whines to refs? Funny seeing someone comment on it.

CP3 is awesome, people that think he is somehow a disappointment need to adjust their expectation

He isnt Lebron or Durant. He isnt a transcendent talent or scorer who will win playoff series' by himself. What he is though is the best PG in the NBA over the past 8 years. Id rather have him running my offense than Westbrook or Rose right now, even though i concede RWs talent and ability to put a team on his back is greatest than Pauls

But Paul more times than not makes the right play. He has an incredible IQ for the game. Tough, but good leader. His leadership style isnt for everyone. Great shooter, incredible passer, even better competitor.

no idea why you would mention d-rose as top 3 at this point but the even crazier thing is...

you would rather have cp3 than Russell westbrook? what about curry, lillard, or irving?

at best I would put cp3 5th right now behind those 4

no idea why you would mention d-rose as top 3 at this point but the even crazier thing is...

you would rather have cp3 than Russell westbrook? what about curry, lillard, or irving?

at best I would put cp3 5th right now behind those 4

I wasnt putting Rose as a top 3 pg, thats just the name a lot of people still throw around when talking top PGs. I hear Rose get mentioned more as the best pg than anyone saying Lilard

And yes i take CP3 over Kyrie right now. Kyrie has ridiculous scoring talent, one of the games elite in that respect, but in terms of overall game paul is still better. He controls a game more, kyrie is just wicked 1 on 1 making guys look silly. His defense is still sub par and he isn't good at running an offense. Lebron plays the point much better than Kyrie, kyrie is better off the ball as a main scorer

I wasnt putting Rose as a top 3 pg, thats just the name a lot of people still throw around when talking top PGs. I hear Rose get mentioned more as the best pg than anyone saying Lilard

And yes i take CP3 over Kyrie right now. Kyrie has ridiculous scoring talent, one of the games elite in that respect, but in terms of overall game paul is still better. He controls a game more, kyrie is just wicked 1 on 1 making guys look silly. His defense is still sub par and he isn't good at running an offense. Lebron plays the point much better than Kyrie, kyrie is better off the ball as a main scorer

well you mentioned 3 point guards and rose was one of them

you must be hanging around nothing but Chicago people/timely cuz nobody else in their right mind has thrown d-rose's name around as a top 3 point guard in the last couple years

Is Mike right about anything when he talks basketball' date=' my goodness. :doh[/quote']

yeah how dare I express my opinion against guys like tripp and timely, who state their opinions as though they are facts

why don't you guys just talk to the fucking mirror since you know everything and don't want any other opinions