Chris Paul makes me LOL

BarryRunSome

yeah how dare I express my opinion against guys like tripp and timely, who state their opinions as though they are facts

why don't you guys just talk to the fucking mirror since you know everything and don't want any other opinions

Dont worry Mike. Some people appreciate and agree with your opinions.

There are 4 PGs I would take over Chris Paul.

well you mentioned 3 point guards and rose was one of them

you must be hanging around nothing but Chicago people/timely cuz nobody else in their right mind has thrown d-rose's name around as a top 3 point guard in the last couple years

What do you mean? Commentators do all the time still. They usually qualify it by saying "a healthy derrick rose" but they throw his name out there as the best pg plenty, sure as hell more than lillard

no idea why you would mention d-rose as top 3 at this point but the even crazier thing is...

you would rather have cp3 than Russell westbrook? what about curry, lillard, or irving?

at best I would put cp3 5th right now behind those 4

spot on.

I'll help you guys.

Cp3 isn't elite. He is a very good point guard. He isnt a top 15 NBA player, he is arguably 4th-5th best PG

RW, Irving, Curry, Wall, Paul?, Lillard?

Definitely take the top 4 listed. He didn't have much around him in NO - so give him a pass. But he's had Griffin top 3 PF in game - and has never made noise. First they blamed Del Negro. Now he has Rivers and the emergence of Jordan. No excuse.

What he did versus SA shouldn't surprise anyone, Tony Parker couldn't guard a statue. I would love to see Cp versus Beverly or Conley. He has missed a ton of big shots and turnovers late (last year).

Let's not call him a great, and nowhere near elite.

I believe he will be home before the WCF like every other year.

He flops a shit ton too. Foul on Duncan late was utter BS.

I'll help you guys.

Cp3 isn't elite. He is a very good point guard. He isnt a top 15 NBA player, he is arguably 4th-5th best PG

Definitely take the top 4 listed. He didn't have much around him in NO - so give him a pass. But he's had Griffin top 3 PF in game - and has never made noise. First they blamed Del Negro. Now he has Rivers and the emergence of Jordan. No excuse.

What he did versus SA shouldn't surprise anyone, Tony Parker couldn't guard a statue. I would love to see Cp versus Beverly or Conley. He has missed a ton of big shots and turnovers late (last year).

Banger fully supports this

What do you mean? Commentators do all the time still. They usually qualify it by saying "a healthy derrick rose" but they throw his name out there as the best pg plenty, sure as hell more than lillard

commentators are paid to be lemmings, big city bias, east coast bias, shoe-contract guy bias

players for portland are usually going to be underrated or unmentioned by the talking heads (unless you're watching their games like i do)

i hear about the knicks all the time and they've won 1 playoff series in the last 15 years

Kyrie ahead of CP3? :laugh:laugh:laugh

Well anyone in the league would take Kyrie over CP3...

One being age. Age aside, Kyrie right now is a better player.

Kyrie is a much better scorer, shooter. Paul is no longer a good defender - neither is Kyrie.

Paul throws more alley oops...

Give me a guy who can average 24 and 6 over a guy 18/12

Also look at turnovers, CP3 usually near league lead.

You put Kyrie on LAC guarantee last year they advance further and this year would beat Houston.

I'll help you guys.

10 years in the league...ZERO (0) conference championships...

Deemer as usual, spot on.

• 11 months later...

I'll help you guys.Cp3 isn't elite. He is a very good point guard. He isnt a top 15 NBA player, he is arguably 4th-5th best PGRW, Irving, Curry, Wall, Paul?, Lillard?Definitely take the top 4 listed. He didn't have much around him in NO - so give him a pass. But he's had Griffin top 3 PF in game - and has never made noise. First they blamed Del Negro. Now he has Rivers and the emergence of Jordan. No excuse.What he did versus SA shouldn't surprise anyone, Tony Parker couldn't guard a statue. I would love to see Cp versus Beverly or Conley. He has missed a ton of big shots and turnovers late (last year). Let's not call him a great, and nowhere near elite. I believe he will be home before the WCF like every other year. He flops a shit ton too. Foul on Duncan late was utter BS.

Odd...

lol why are people in this thread now acting like Paul getting hurt proves he isnt elite? haha is that for real?

Is Steph not elite since he tweaked his knee? Are KD and Westbrook not elite since theyve had their own playoff failures and playoff injuries? 

Paul is an outstanding PG. The best over the past 10 years for my money, others are welcome to take somebody else. Westbrook.Curry are probably the two best in the league right now but ill still take CP3 any day to run the show, hes just less likely to take the game over with his scoring. But his all around game is phenomenal