Bowl contest *s?

Deemer

13 minutes ago, Lenn Sakata said:

I'm in tell me where to send 

Prefer if Sharp Sq is not in the loop with money holding. No offense but these people cannot be trusted. They must be held accountable and treated accordingly. 

Sharp’s left nut probably has more integrity then you whole body pal.......peeps doesn’t have any contests you could join witht hat group of solid posters?   

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Lenn Sakata said:

I'm in tell me where to send 

Prefer if Sharp Sq is not in the loop with money holding. No offense but these people cannot be trusted. They must be held accountable and treated accordingly. 

Ive never seen an issue with Sharp but i have always held the money previously in these contest

19 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

DS is more then fine holding the money and has always doen a fine job.    Sharp has never held money but is always nice enough to set things up for us and grade the contest.   

He is one of my favorite posters here.

Guy is FUNNY as hell.

His golf video?

Spotify employees threaten to strike if they can't edit/remove Joe Rogan podcasts | Page 2 ...

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Pick 15 games (sides or totals)

Five 1 star
Five 2 star
Five 3 star

Designate one game as your BEST BET, this wll serve as the Tiebreaker 1

Guess the total number of points in the championship game. This is TieBreaker 2

You score 1 point per star for wins and .5 point per star for ties

In addition to the 15 regular picks please make 2 additional picks designated Sub1 and Sub 2 that will be used  ONLY if a picked game(s) is cancelled.

---------------------------------------------------------

Lines will be posted 16 Dec from (choose book) about noon and do not change

Only Lines from games starting the 18th Dec going forward will apply.

ALL picks must be posted online by kickoff of first game on 18 Dec or entry is void.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Those are the general rules , change or add if you want

Entry is usually $100 , but we have done $50 in the past. Multiple entries allowed.

We could debate payouts or you could just dictate them based on the number of entries

here are some ideas:

10 or more 60/30/10

Some might think we need 20 people to pay 3 spots ....so 70/30 if we only do 2 spots

9 or less winner take all

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We can work on the rules in this thread and when finalized c/p them in a new OFFICIAL thread.

Added some things for DS

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Lenn Hurt Sharps Feelings. He is taking his spreadsheet and going home.

This is the same guy that refused to grade my entry in a contest a year ago because I thanked Trump for helping to bring back college football over in Boat's Sports Forum, not even making this up.

:sad2:

Cmon Sharp dont be that way, you are the best spreadsheet guy at TGF

lol do you really think I give a single fuck about anything u ever have to say?  your a joke man a town idiot the dude they make fun of. and what exactly have u contributed to this site exactly?

I've put in plenty of time and effort over the years doing contest and more here. What have u done again?

Your aren't on my level, now go play boy 

I don’t see how anyone can have anything negative to say about SharpSquare. The guy runs and organizes every contest perfectly. No problem here with SS or DS holding the money. But we can also just have everyone pay at the end. I don’t think we have had any problems with that as long as we don’t allow Brock in the contest

1 hour ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

I don’t see how anyone can have anything negative to say about SharpSquare. The guy runs and organizes every contest perfectly. No problem here with SS or DS holding the money. But we can also just have everyone pay at the end. I don’t think we have had any problems with that as long as we don’t allow Brock in the contest

This. What the fuck are we even talking about here? SS is as solid as it comes and great at what he does

I took no offense to your suggestion Toby.  DS is one of the best choices here when it comes to holding cash and he is generous enough to do it.  I have always made it a point to no get into the financial aspects of these contest, because its not what I do.  I grade contest because I enjoy it and while I don't mind helping in the organization that is my limit. 

When people like Raise who is nothing more than a disease start being able to have any kind of influence on these kinds of forum things I rather not be a part of it, that's all no big deal.