Bowl contest *s?

Deemer

19 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

I took no offense to your suggestion Toby.  DS is one of the best choices here when it comes to holding cash and he is generous enough to do it.  I have always made it a point to no get into the financial aspects of these contest, because its not what I do.  I grade contest because I enjoy it and while I don't mind helping in the organization that is my limit. 

When people like Raise who is nothing more than a disease start being able to have any kind of influence on these kinds of forum things I rather not be a part of it, that's all no big deal. 

Oh so its my fault. LOL Raise has no influence here:laughing-smiley-face:

I have LITERALLY played EVERY 123 contest since 2012 when PVC Pipe ran it, so I have seen all the iterations and comments/complaints for years now.

DS asked for help with rules and I obliged......Are you really that soft? Jeez

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Oh so its my fault. LOL Raise has no influence here:laughing-smiley-face:

DS asked for help with rules and I obliged......Are you really that soft? Jeez

all u did was copy rules me n kinger made to begin with lol  you really are delusional.

u bring a stink to every thread here and i rather not have anything to do with things that stink is on.

feel free to grade the contest here yourself. I have no problem with that

2 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

all u did was copy rules me n kinger made to begin with lol  you really are delusional.

u bring a stink to every thread here and i rather not have anything to do with things that stink is on.

Not even sure what your gripe on this is., I never claimed to invent the contest.

Good grief man, get over yourself.

:laughing-smiley-face:

1 hour ago, Deemer said:

Jesus Christ, Toby. Calm down, pal. Post some tits. Sharp is good people. 

good to see you 

Deemer play Indiana / Wisc over 130.5 tonight! lots of mismatches, Indiana in front court (Race Thompson playing best ball of his life, FD over 8.5 pts is a gift) and Indiana in the backcourt.  Mike Woodson letting them play pretty quick, and Wisc will drag some but will press at times which helps. 

1 hour ago, Lenn Sakata said:

Deemer play Indiana / Wisc over 130.5 tonight! lots of mismatches, Indiana in front court (Race Thompson playing best ball of his life, FD over 8.5 pts is a gift) and Indiana in the backcourt.  Mike Woodson letting them play pretty quick, and Wisc will drag some but will press at times which helps. 

I’m on u133 pal