• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I quit listening to this guy a long time ago

12-14 hard months ahead

I stand with Trump. Fuk you pal it's over now.

Screenshot-2020-09-13-boom-NNEKA-boom-Ac

You see the switching narrative, now we're not waitign for a vaccine, we have to wait for everyone to get it, and then we have to wait some more - just to be safe right.

By the time the vaccine gets here in 2-3 months, it'll hardly be needed, and then once another 20% get it, it'll really not be needed.

Why Trump keeps losers like fauci around is beyond me?

Keep kneeling for this losers

They were assembling and blocking the entrance to the hospital chanting that they hoped the pigs die

Screenshot-2020-09-13-boom-NNEKA-boom-Ac

The vid that the Tupac-wannabe took of himself walking to the hospital then arguing with the security onsite that they're allowed to block the entrance because "it's a public hospital"

this is what happens when people embolden folks that drop out of school in 7th grade and then father 4 kids they'll never see again.

It's over men

If democrats had their way they would make it last forever

https://nypost.com/2020/09/11/nebraska-to-end-nearly-all-social-distancing-restrictions/

Good news, time to take the masks off too. The idiots on the task force have been leaning heavily on upper midwest states, trying to pump up the fear, yet hospitalizations have barely budged. They are almost never right.

The vid that the Tupac-wannabe took of himself walking to the hospital then arguing with the security onsite that they're allowed to block the entrance because "it's a public hospital"

this is what happens when people embolden folks that drop out of school in 7th grade and then father 4 kids they'll never see again.

It’s going to get worse.....Cops today, White people tomorrow.....can you imagine sitting in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to come out and tell you how your wife is doing after being hit by a stray bullet from Antifa and then BLM rolls in demanding doctors stop treating White patients until all Black patients are healed?

Anything could happen, we are seeing it unfold......I’m getting an uzi

It’s going to get worse.....Cops today, White people tomorrow.....can you imagine sitting in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to come out and tell you how your wife is doing after being hit by a stray bullet from Antifa and then BLM rolls in demanding doctors stop treating White patients until all Black patients are healed?

Anything could happen, we are seeing it unfold......I’m getting an uzi

We invented the Uzi nice choice.

mongoloids in new england are loving their new found power

was in mcdonalds today in a heavily white area. this mongoloid broke the data and was in there. she was looking at me trying to see my expression thru the mask. she could tell my my eyes i didnt like here there. she kept looking at me even tho i was playing it off pretty good. she so badly wanted to tear into me with a megaphone and ruin me somehow. 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread