Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

Blue states going to be able to milk this for four more years

Screenshot-2020-09-14-A-vaccine-won-t-be

Democrats like Biden and Harris demand we stay in lockdown clown world until we have a vaccine.

And those very same democrats tell you openly that they WILL NOT EVEN TAKE THE VACCINE. Because orange man bad.

So let me get this straight - we are locked down, and will not reopen until we have a vaccine... that no one will take?

What the fuck?

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a classic......my wife and I went upstairs to a popular Mexican restaurant/bar last night overlooking the beach and the place was packed and nobody had on a mask, we walked right up to the hostess and asked for a table, she asked if I had a mask and I said no, why does it matter nobody else is wearing one...

She said I had to have one on to walk in.....5 fvcking feet and I was in and could take it off but for that 5 feet I had to have one on...

My wife asked if she could walk in with her mask and toss it back out to me and the hostess said yes....I laughed and said no thanks I ain’t playing stupid games and we left

This is a classic......my wife and I went upstairs to a popular Mexican restaurant/bar last night overlooking the beach and the place was packed and nobody had on a mask, we walked right up to the hostess and asked for a table, she asked if I had a mask and I said no, why does it matter nobody else is wearing one...

She said I had to have one on to walk in.....5 fvcking feet and I was in and could take it off but for that 5 feet I had to have one on...

My wife asked if she could walk in with her mask and toss it back out to me and the hostess said yes....I laughed and said no thanks I ain’t playing stupid games and we left

It is nuts, it is like having a peeing section in a public pool.

They dont do that up here, bars and restaurants are hurting  (the covid hysteria has chased away 1/2 the customers), they want customers and treat them accordingly.

Cutting off your nose to spite your face. Genius. You really showed them!!!!

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread