• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True.

A few stray thoughts.

• When covid suddenly appeared, people were scared of what might happen.

• By the time we got enough data to show what the mortality rate was, the perception of covid as a dreadful threat was already hardwired into the consciousness of the public and the leadership.

• Leadership didn't know exactly what to do. But they knew they had to look like they were doing something. Why? To reassure everybody else that "steps were being taken" to get the situation under control.

• The situation then became chaotic. Why? Because what should have been purely a health issue become politicized and monetized. A small number of people saw covid as an opportunity instead of a problem. They've been exploiting a "crisis" for monetary and political benefit ever since.

• When it's purely a health/medical issue, everyone works together (public = patient and health experts/epidemiologists = the doctor) to get the problem solved as quickly as possible.

• Once politics and $$$ become involved, things change. How so? When you have people who are deriving benefit from a situation, they have a vested interest in prolonging the situation(and therefore the benefits).

tldr; now you know how to "stretch 2 weeks to flatten the curve" into a never-ending war against a disease where one half of the population sees the other half as the enemy.

2 hours ago, EugeneMorgan said:

True.

A few stray thoughts.

• By the time we got enough data to show what the mortality rate was, the perception of covid as a dreadful threat was already hardwired into the consciousness of the public and the leadership.

• Leadership didn't know exactly what to do. But they knew they had to look like they were doing something. Why? To reassure everybody else that "steps were being taken" to get the situation under control.

• The situation then became chaotic. Why? Because what should have been purely a health issue become politicized and monetized. A small number of people saw covid as an opportunity instead of a problem. They've been exploiting a "crisis" for monetary and political benefit ever since.

• When it's purely a health/medical issue, everyone works together (public = patient and health experts/epidemiologists = the doctor) to get the problem solved as quickly as possible.

• Once politics and $$$ become involved, things change. How so? When you have people who are deriving benefit from a situation, they have a vested interest in prolonging the situation(and therefore the benefits).

tldr; now you know how to "stretch 2 weeks to flatten the curve" into a never-ending war against a disease where one half of the population sees the other half as the enemy.

great summary.  

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Question for those more informed on the topic than myself

Are the cities, counties and employers requiring vaccinations going to up the ante and additionally mandate the subsequent boosters?

Of course they are...if they get away with the first mandate.

13 hours ago, EugeneMorgan said:

True.

A few stray thoughts.

You are not WRONG if you look at this from a  surface MSM level of analysis. This is the kind of shit one tells people when they dont want to reveal what REALLY happened.

BUT you are completely missing out on the PLANNED and complete DIABOLICAL nature of what was/is happening.

I just went to the compost place to drop off leaves. in the fall you have school kids helping out hoping for tips, typically for their teams/bands, etc. So there's 4 girls there, I'm guessing 14-15 yrs old and they're all wearing masks. i asked one why she's wearing a mask and she said "so that people are more comfortable".

Un fucking believable. :doh

5 hours ago, mikeman said:

I just went to the compost place to drop off leaves. in the fall you have school kids helping out hoping for tips, typically for their teams/bands, etc. So there's 4 girls there, I'm guessing 14-15 yrs old and they're all wearing masks. i asked one why she's wearing a mask and she said "so that people are more comfortable".

Un fucking believable. :doh

I would have said that I'd be more comfortable if she wasn't wearing a mask.