• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

only a simpleton would be fooled into grouping people into 2 categories

have you ever heard of divide and conquer?

democrats/republicans

labour/conservatives

pro-vaccine/"anti-vaxxer"

media lapdog/"conspiracy theorist"

liberal/"trumptard"

maybe... just maybe... most of us have our OWN views and don't just fall into one category

can you believe "my body my choice" when it comes to abortion, and ALSO when it comes to vaccine mandates?

can you state the fact that blacks in this country have an average iq lower than asians or whites, and not be a "white supremacist"?

You are nothing but a parrot of right wing media.  Unfortunately there are 3 right wing networks that spew nothing but lies, misinformation and propaganda.  But that's nothing compared to radio which is dominated by right wing stations and programming, spewing their lies and misinformation which is parroted by Misinformed Mikey and others like him.

I wonder what the ratio of right wing radio stations vs left wing radio stations is. Gotta be over 20 to 1 nationwide. Unfortunately many ignorant parrots are being influenced by misinformation and lies.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

You are nothing but a parrot of right wing media.  Unfortunately there are 3 right wing networks that spew nothing but lies, misinformation and propaganda.  But that's nothing compared to radio which is dominated by right wing stations and programming, spewing their lies and misinformation which is parroted by Misinformed Mikey and others like him.

I wonder what the ratio of right wing radio stations vs left wing radio stations is. Gotta be over 20 to 1 nationwide. Unfortunately many ignorant parrots are being influenced by misinformation and lies.

Time for your weekly hello .. I see you are still clueless as ever. Prob worse. 

You liberal ways and beliefs are what is ruining this country . 

Until next week ,carry on libtard 

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

left wing = good

right wing = evil

like i said, simpleton thinking by a simpleton

2 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

left wing = good

right wing = evil

like i said, simpleton thinking by a simpleton

Misinformed Mikey.  You're very confused and influenced by the dominant right wing.

At a recent Turning Point event. A young Republicon asked "when can we start using are guns to kill democrats.  Or are we just gonna allow the fascist and communist to continue stealing elections". Your media doesn't cover that Misinformed hate.

Or the time the ignorant old lady tells John McCain Obama is a Muslim.  Republicons are easily confused and influenced.  You're the clueless simpleton. 

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2021/10/27/when-do-we-get-use-guns-tpusa-owns-and-others-too/8570812002/

"dominant right wing" lololol

mainstream media, president, congress, teachers, school boards, those are all democrat at the moment

right wingers are being fired from their jobs for not taking the "trump vaccine"... that people of power in the democratic party like kamala harris said they wouldn't take

republicans like to work hard and try to do what's right

democrats like to be bossed around and handed free shit (or steal it), when that stops they will turn on their masters

7 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

only a simpleton would be fooled into grouping people into 2 categories

have you ever heard of divide and conquer?

democrats/republicans

labour/conservatives

pro-vaccine/"anti-vaxxer"

media lapdog/"conspiracy theorist"

liberal/"trumptard"

maybe... just maybe... most of us have our OWN views and don't just fall into one category

can you believe "my body my choice" when it comes to abortion, and ALSO when it comes to vaccine mandates?

can you state the fact that blacks in this country have an average iq lower than asians or whites, and not be a "white supremacist"?

There's over 1,500 right wing radio stations across the nation, spewing right wing lies, misinformation and propaganda. More recently a group of deep pocketed right wing Hispanics, mostly Cuban exiles, have rented radio stations where they are broadcasting in Spanish,  right wing rhetoric, right wing programs or just plain music with DJ's that will share right wing propaganda and misinformation with the Misinformed, low info audience.  Estimated to be 200 to 300 stations.  It's evil but brilliant. 

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2021/10/why-is-talk-radio-so-right-wing-and-how-can-the-left-compete

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Radio and TV stations broadcast what they think listeners want and produces the best ratings, that's just good business Runner.

If they thought Polka music would bring in listeners there would be 1500 stations playing it tomorrow. 

Not evil.

Can we make a libtard subforum for bigblunder and zz etc.. Would be a nicer place if those few libtards could just talk to each other all day about how great biden is doing 

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Radio and TV stations broadcast what they think listeners want and produces the best ratings, that's just good business Runner.

If they thought Polka music would bring in listeners there would be 1500 stations playing it tomorrow. 

Not evil.

don't try to talk sense into runner, do your job and ban him

i have asked him numerous times to drop the name calling and every single post of his is vile, disgusting personal attacks and name calling

50 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

don't try to talk sense into runner, do your job and ban him

i have asked him numerous times to drop the name calling and every single post of his is vile, disgusting personal attacks and name calling

42 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Bigrunner is too dumb to debate without insults. 

Sadly, name calling is the go-to weapon people use when they can't win a disagreement with logic.