• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really?

No way!

The FDA review for an emergency use authorization of Moderna’s Vaccine for adolescents as young as 12 years old is being delayed as the agency takes a deeper look into a possible heart risk, Moderna said on Sunday.

The review of the possible heart risk, a heart muscle inflammation called myocarditis, may push back approval until early 2022, the agency warned Moderna.

2 minutes ago, xyz said:

Really?

No way!

The FDA review for an emergency use authorization of Moderna’s Vaccine for adolescents as young as 12 years old is being delayed as the agency takes a deeper look into a possible heart risk, Moderna said on Sunday.

The review of the possible heart risk, a heart muscle inflammation called myocarditis, may push back approval until early 2022, the agency warned Moderna.

It's just part of the pro pfizer plan.

Mn Lt gov tests positive - immediately announces how eager she is to get another booster. :laugh

Lt. Governor Flanagan tests positive for COVID-19

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
PUBLISHED: October 30, 2021 at 11:55 a.m. | UPDATED: October 31, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.

Lt. Governor Peggy Flanagan announced she tested positive for COVID-19 in a series of tweets posted Saturday morning.

cst-23828-Gov.-Walz-education-priorities.jpg?fit=620%2C9999px&ssl=1 Lt. Gov.r Peggy Flanagan speaks during a news conference with Gov. Tim Walz in St. Paul Monday, Jan. 25, 2021. (Scott Takushi / Pioneer Press)

Flanagan says she tested positive for the virus after caring for her 8-year-old daughter Siobhan, who tested positive for COVID-19 last Friday.

Flanagan, who is vaccinated, says she’s looking forward to getting the booster shot once she’s feeling better.

Breaking — Chicago judge blocks Vaccine mandate for police…

Judge Raymond Mitchell ruled Monday the mandate should be halted after the police union sued the city over vaccine requirements. It signals a major victory for the unions against Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s vaccine mandates that are scheduled to begin on December 31.

According to recent data, 57% of the city’s police force have been vaccinated.

Actor and Anti-Vaxxer Kristy Swanson Hospitalized with COVID-19

Wren Graves
Mon, November 1, 2021, 3:41 PM

The post Actor and Anti-Vaxxer Kristy Swanson Hospitalized with COVID-19 appeared first on Consequence.

Kristy Swanson, who played Buffy in the 1992 movie Buffy the Vampire Slayer and who has recently devoted her social media feed to slamming Dr. Fauci, questioning the legality and effectiveness of mask mandates, and suggesting that COVID-19 vaccines are responsible for the deaths of children, has been hospitalized with COVID-19.

“Prayers for me please,” Swanson wrote in a Tweet on November 1st. “Yesterday I took an ambulance ride to the hospital. I’m still here with pneumonia, I’m on oxygen etc, all covid related of course. I’m in good spirits and in great hands.” She added, “I was just at the tail end of my Covid diagnosis when it jumped into my lungs. So they are treating me with Baricitinib & blood thinners so I don’t clot. I’m ok.”

Many well wishers on Twitter and Instagram offered prayers, along with advice such as, “Move around. Do Not lay still. Im telling you if you do your lungs will fill up with fluid,” “Do not get in ventilator.. ask for IVERMECTIN/HCQ they cant deny the life saving drugs,” and “Ivermectin saved me!!! Love me some horse paste.”

Others suggested that her hospital stay could have been avoided if she’d received inoculation, pointing out that less than 5% of all people hospitalized with the novel coronavirus were fully vaccinated. Some offered “prayers for the exhausted medical staff who treat people that downplay science & vaccines but have no problem taking up a hospital bed,” or pointed to Swanson’s past comments disputing COVID-19 science, including memes and retweets indicating that COVID-19 vaccines have caused spontaneous death, or comparing Dr. Fauci to fascists and Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over a Cuckoo’s Nest.

Last year, while Swanson was filming a new movie with fellow conservative actor Scott Baio, the production was shut down over COVID-19 and child safety violations.

22 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Actor and Anti-Vaxxer Kristy Swanson Hospitalized with COVID-19

Wren Graves
Mon, November 1, 2021, 3:41 PM

The post Actor and Anti-Vaxxer Kristy Swanson Hospitalized with COVID-19 appeared first on Consequence.

Kristy Swanson, who played Buffy in the 1992 movie Buffy the Vampire Slayer and who has recently devoted her social media feed to slamming Dr. Fauci, questioning the legality and effectiveness of mask mandates, and suggesting that COVID-19 vaccines are responsible for the deaths of children, has been hospitalized with COVID-19.

“Prayers for me please,” Swanson wrote in a Tweet on November 1st. “Yesterday I took an ambulance ride to the hospital. I’m still here with pneumonia, I’m on oxygen etc, all covid related of course. I’m in good spirits and in great hands.” She added, “I was just at the tail end of my Covid diagnosis when it jumped into my lungs. So they are treating me with Baricitinib & blood thinners so I don’t clot. I’m ok.”

Many well wishers on Twitter and Instagram offered prayers, along with advice such as, “Move around. Do Not lay still. Im telling you if you do your lungs will fill up with fluid,” “Do not get in ventilator.. ask for IVERMECTIN/HCQ they cant deny the life saving drugs,” and “Ivermectin saved me!!! Love me some horse paste.”

Others suggested that her hospital stay could have been avoided if she’d received inoculation, pointing out that less than 5% of all people hospitalized with the novel coronavirus were fully vaccinated. Some offered “prayers for the exhausted medical staff who treat people that downplay science & vaccines but have no problem taking up a hospital bed,” or pointed to Swanson’s past comments disputing COVID-19 science, including memes and retweets indicating that COVID-19 vaccines have caused spontaneous death, or comparing Dr. Fauci to fascists and Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over a Cuckoo’s Nest.

Last year, while Swanson was filming a new movie with fellow conservative actor Scott Baio, the production was shut down over COVID-19 and child safety violations.

pretty much all lies runny, I'm very disappointed in you.

6 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

media can't wait to say an "anti-vaxxer" has covid-19

has any story ever said "pro-vaxxer" hank aaron dies from vaccine?

Kristy a female version of Misinformed Mikey.  The anti vaccine Trumptard is asking us to pray for her.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kristy-swanson-covid-misinformation_n_61805f24e4b06b9de8b9e894

8 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Kristy a female version of Misinformed Mikey.  The anti vaccine Trumptard is asking us to pray for her.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kristy-swanson-covid-misinformation_n_61805f24e4b06b9de8b9e894

only a simpleton would be fooled into grouping people into 2 categories

have you ever heard of divide and conquer?

democrats/republicans

labour/conservatives

pro-vaccine/"anti-vaxxer"

media lapdog/"conspiracy theorist"

liberal/"trumptard"

maybe... just maybe... most of us have our OWN views and don't just fall into one category

can you believe "my body my choice" when it comes to abortion, and ALSO when it comes to vaccine mandates?

can you state the fact that blacks in this country have an average iq lower than asians or whites, and not be a "white supremacist"?

2 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

only a simpleton would be fooled into grouping people into 2 categories

have you ever heard of divide and conquer?

democrats/republicans

labour/conservatives

pro-vaccine/"anti-vaxxer"

media lapdog/"conspiracy theorist"

liberal/"trumptard"

maybe... just maybe... most of us have our OWN views and don't just fall into one category

can you believe "my body my choice" when it comes to abortion, and ALSO when it comes to vaccine mandates?

can you state the fact that blacks in this country have an average iq lower than asians or whites, and not be a "white supremacist"?

Some views and opinions deserve zero respect.  Mostly the views of Republicons.  "Stop the steal".

"I'm way ahead, stop counting the vote".

"The election was rigged.  An audit is needed".

"Why hasn't Hydroxyclroquin been approved as a covid treatment".

"The main reason government wants to impose covid vaccine mandates is so the drug companies can make money".

"Being a devout catholic should exempt me from the vaccine mandate".

"Common sense tells me mandates are foolish".

"rich jews are to be blamed for the California wildfires".

"women shouldn't have control of their own bodies. They should be mandated to give birth".

"The insurgents on Jan 6th were mostly Antifa and BLM activists".

"Jan 6th was a false flag. A government attempt to entrap Trumptards".

"Most of the Jan 6th insurgents were tourist and peaceful".

Just a peek at the views and opinions of right wing idiots that should never be respected.  But should be exposed. 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Some views and opinions deserve zero respect.  Mostly the views of Republicons.  "Stop the steal".

"I'm way ahead, stop counting the vote".

"The election was rigged.  An audit is needed".

"Why hasn't Hydroxyclroquin been approved as a covid treatment".

"The main reason government wants to impose covid vaccine mandates is so the drug companies can make money".

"Being a devout catholic should exempt me from the vaccine mandate".

"Common sense tells me mandates are foolish".

"rich jews are to be blamed for the California wildfires".

"women shouldn't have control of their own bodies. They should be mandated to give birth".

"The insurgents on Jan 6th were mostly Antifa and BLM activists".

"Jan 6th was a false flag. A government attempt to entrap Trumptards".

"Most of the Jan 6th insurgents were tourist and peaceful".

Just a peek at the views and opinions of right wing idiots that should never be respected. 

SPOT ON!